neg_boi gets 5 surprise preserved loads from his BBRT buddy

This weekend neg_boi's daddy found him a beary BBRT dom top to play with.

I was sent to the dom bear top for breeding and I was to return with his load dumped deep inside me...

Daddy does like to fuck my hungry hole when it is creamy... more cream the better!!!

After getting deep fucked for the better part of 45 minutes in a variety of different positions my new BBRT buddy told me to stay where I was and hold my ass open as he had a surprise for me...

I couldn't see as I was face down on his bed, ass in the air and my hands obediently holding my hole open...

After a few minutes my new BBRT buddy returns and suddenly I feel a really cold sensation around my hole...

I puckered my ass a few times and then WOW he shoved what I thought was an ice cube inside me...

This process was repeated 3 times and after we had finished my new BBRT buddy told me he had just inserted 3 of his loads that he had kept in his freezer for just the right pig to come along...

I returned home to Daddy with the surprise deep inside me and when I told my Daddy he bent me over straight away and stuck his fingers deep inside me.... "Oh my god" were his words as he told he was impressed with my BBRT buddy's work...

I was bred by my Daddy later that night and kept the 4 BBRT loads and my Daddy's inside me until the morning...

The next afternoon Daddy instructed me to message my new BBRT buddy and ask for more.

I was invited over for another fuck session and another 2 preserved loads for Daddy to play with later that night...

Daddy tells me he was so impressed with my new BBRT buddy that he will become one of my regular breeders and that I am to message him and let him know that my hole is available to him when he feels like breeding...

This neg_boi's little black book of breeders is getting bigger and bigger every day... Daddy excites me by telling me he has plans to have me bred by many on a regular basis....

I am one well bred neg_boi....

Check out my public photo albums for pics of this...

Neg_Boi