Meeting up with an old hook up

Gearguy22

A little history first:

When I first started messing around with men, I discovered Manhunt; and on there I met my first Daddy go fun. Back then I was only into oral, and he was more than happy to simply to let me suck his massive 8"x5" cock, though he always hinted we wanted to top me. I moves away a few years later and lost contact.

This weekend I was back in my firmer tien visiting friends, when nostalgia hit me. I hopped on manhunt and searched his username, to my delight he was online so I messaged him telling him I was in the area and to let me know if he was interested in meeting up. He got back to me pretty quickly, saying he would like to see me again and sent me his address.

I got in my car and drove to his house, when I rang the doorbell he answered the door wearing just his briefs. I could see the outline of his huge cock straining against the fabric. He invited me in, and lead me to his bedroom. Ad soon as the door shut I was pulling down his underwear and licking the head of his engorged member. I started sucking his cock, enjoying his foreskin I hadn't been with an uncut guy since him. After about ten minutes he asked:

"You get fucked yet boy?" his rough sounding voice just making me even more horny.

"Yes sir, I have."

I saw his eyes light up, as soon pulled his cock out of my mouth and reach into his nightstand drawer to pull out lube. He positioned me on my back, lifting my legs into the air he squirted some onto my hole, and started rubbing it in. He slid one finger into me.

"You want me to wear a rubber, or do you want to take my load?" He put emphasis on the last word, subtly hinting he wanted to breed me.

"I want you to cam deep inside me." I replied, as he put some lube on his massive cock.

He started pressing his head into me, at first my ass struggled against such a large dick, but he gave me a hit of poppers and soon my ass relaxed and let him in. He slid balls deep, and started to pick up his rhythm.

I was moaning uncontrollably the entire time he was stretching me open, I was in complete ecstasy. I felt him increase his speed more, and his cock engorged more as he started to breath very heavy.

"I'm going to cum" He shouted as I felt his spunk fill me, coating my inside with his hot cum.

After I cleaned up I told him I would be the area for a few more days and gave him my number. He hit me up asking how I felt about group sex, I'm going to get bred by a group of daddy's tonight. I'll post that story later.

Edited by Hotload84