[Life In The Raw] and I say goodnight.

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Well, Blogger TOS has changed. And blogs have until the end of the month to remove material and links regarding adult businesses... as I cannot possibly go back 700+ posts and do all of that, I have decided that this will be my final post on this blog.

In the future I may choose to continue my adventures on another hosting site, or make a website of my own. I am not sure yet.

But my posts became less frequent as I became more involved in my own life. My career, and my relationship. Seriously, blogging about stuff with Jake was so hard for me, because of the strong emotional attachment that I feel, I found myself, not wanting to share it, as hot as being with him is.

Some of you have reach out to me over the years, be it just to say hello. To say thanks for the wank.

Some of you have become very dear friends to me, and I thank you for that chance, and I marvel at the people that this blog have brought into my life.

Some of you have reached out, offering your bodies for my pleasure, and I hope my cum in your ass made you know that I was grateful.

But, all things must come to an end, I guess. And this is no different.

I also really enjoy the instant gratification of Twitter.

That being said, If/when I open a blog again, I will announce it on twitter.

Anyway, goodbye, goodnight, goodluck.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.