[Defiant Barebacker] How Things Are

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

How are things?

They just are...

A couple weeks ago I went back to Seattle where my partner and I lived for close to a year and a half while he was being treated for leukemia. I wanted to see if I could return to that city and overcome some of the anxiety I have about the place of his death.

Generally the trip was a success although a lot of memories, both good and bad, came to the surface. Can I live there again? Probably. Seattle is much cleaner than here in San Francisco and for some reason I get an awful lot more attention from cute younger guys up there than here. Trouble is, trying to identify how I would live. I am not finding work like what I do here, so who knows how that could work?

Those hot cute younger guys in Seattle... Hrmmm...

While I was there I, of course, had to hit the Steamworks. It was a Saturday night and the monthly Cumunion event was taking place. I went hoping to break my meager record of four loads taken in one night. I did get fucked by like ten different guys (none of them wanted to use condoms and I never saw anyone use one that night) but I only got one load before deciding that I had to cum myself and head back to my hotel (at 5AM).

Ten guys! All of them hot! All of them with really nice sized cocks! All of them! The only load I got was on the fuck bench in one of the dark public areas. This one guy came up and wanted me to suck his cock, so I did. After a bit he started playing with my ass which made his cock harden.

It did not take him long before he had to get inside of me. He got back behind me and slid right in, as he was the fifth cock I had in my hole that night. He fucked standing like that for a few minutes before getting his feet up off the floor and on the leg benches aside my legs, giving him a better fuck down angle compared with my ass. He took both of his hands and pressed his upper body weight into my upper back and started pounding away at his speed, something I had no control over at all in this position.

He did not fuck a long time and was not verbal at all when he came. I just knew because his fucking got erratic and he slowed down with obvious breathing changes that said he was pumping me with his load. He then pulled out, patted my ass as if to say thanks, and I did not see him again.

There were three other guys that I came close to getting loads from after him, but they were holding back so they could play longer. One almost ejaculated inside of me before 'coming to his senses'. He even said, "that was close man, but I want to play some more tonight".

After the tenth cock and little hope of getting more bottom time or loads, I hunted down a guy that was face down on the public bed, also in the dark areas of the club. He sucked me a bit, I climbed into the bed and got on and fucked non-stop til I blasted inside. Half a dozen guys watched as I performed.

After I came I climbed out of the bed and saw as I left another guy (pretty hot to!) get in behind me, almost eager to use my load as his lube. I took note for next time. I must get my ass in this bed face down if I want loads! In fact, it was in this same bed that I set my four load record back in November. All four in the space of 15 minutes!

Will I visit Seattle again? You know it! Will I move back there? Good chance! I think I need to give it more time and perhaps get myself on a career path more compatible with the place, but I really like the idea of living there again...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.