day after pride, horny need fun

Had a fantastic pride, got very drunk. Whenever I've been hammered I'm always Horny as fuck next day.

Jumped in car and headed for a sauna I hadn't checked out before, but it was quiet, had a walk round where I found a good looking lad in his early 30s getting barebacked by a older guy. I stuck my cock in the younger guys gob and waved my poppers under his nose.

The older guy pulled out and moved the lads ass to face me n I was ordered to fuck him, the older guy fucked me, I hadn't realised he came in me until I stuck my finger up my ass. I then unloaded in the lads hungry ass

I walked around then found the dark room where I took two further loads, as it didn't look like it was gonna pick up I left n went to a nearby cruising ground, sun shining and very hot. I stumbled upon a lot of activity but it was clear they weren't up for group, so I found a spot took off my shirt n dropped my trousers n boxers and lent against a tree.

An older guy found me, he looked a bit rugged and I wondered if he had aids, he sucked me then I sucked him until he was hard, he said do u like to get fucked boy, I replied yes sir, have you got a dirty load for me.

I might have, was his reply. He told me to sniff my poppers then he shoved his cock deep in me and ordered me to beg for his poz load, I felt squirt after squirt of hot poz cum enter my colon.

He pulled out and said heres another dirty load for you, he kissed the guy who just arrived who put the poppers under my nose, forced me to my knees and he also had me.

With that I was ready to fuck again, I walked off n found a young lad, he said condom, I said no fuck, he looked at me n said fuck it do me, I unleashed my load deep