[Spreading My Legs] USING JAY'S HOLES

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Jay was online last night looking for some fun. We had exchanged pictures and emails in the past but had never hooked up. Jay usually has some sex parties at his place during the fall and winter but I have never been to any. I did run into him once at another sex party. He was dressed in his chaps and jock with a nice little ass but again we didn't hook up there.

I shot him my address and he said he would be over after a quick shower. He arrives less than an hour later and rings my doorbell. Jay is 45 years old and a short guy, about 5'5", and 145 pounds. He had a baseball cap on which I later found out covered a small Mohawk. He was dressed in a black tank top and well worn jeans with holes in the knees and ass. I could tell he wasn't wearing any underwear by the holes in the ass of his jeans.

I lead him to the bedroom and we start making out and groping each other. His cock is hard and I start unbuttoning his fly. His cock pops out and is surrounded by a red cock-ring. We separate and strip naked. I lay him on the bed and lay on top of him as my tongue finds his mouth. His tan body has numerous tattoos all over it. We continue to make out as we grind against each other. I work my way down his body and soon have his 6" inch cock deep in my throat. I lick his balls and even take a few swipes of my tongue across his smooth asshole.

I rise and stick my tongue back into his mouth and soon have my cock in his throat. I snap a quick pic of his hard cock as he blows me.

001.JPG

Jay's hard dick

I flip around and we are in a 69-position enjoying each other's cocks before we start tonguing each other's hole. I pull his ass to the edge of the bed and spread his cheeks. I tongue fuck his smooth hole and taste his ass juices. I rise and stick my tongue in his mouth so he can get a taste of his ass as well.

002.JPG

Jay's smooth hole

I crawl back up on the bed and kneel in between his legs. My hard cock rubs up against his hole as I reach for the lube on the nightstand. I grease my cock and aim it at his pucker. I lean forward and feel his ass opening up to swallow my bare cock. I start fucking slow at first letting his hole adjust to my cock. Soon his hands are on my ass pulling me deep inside him. I grab his legs and pull them up over my shoulders and begin to fuck him harder.

003.JPG

Me fucking Jay bareback

My cock feels great inside his silky ass and I feel like cumming. I slow the pace and pull out. I kneel again and lick his slicked hole. My tongue slides inside his ass and I lick his pucker. I rise and stick my tongue back into his mouth giving him another taste of his ass juices and my precum.

I flip him on his stomach and pull him to the edge of the bed. He gets up on his knees and I line my cock back up with his ass and sink in one deep thrust. His smooth hot little ass is in the air and his face is down on the bed.

004.JPG

Fucking Jay doggy-style

005.JPG

Jay: Face down and ass up

I grab his hips and begin slamming my cock in and out of his ass. He pushes back to meet my thrusts. The sweat drips off of my onto his back and butt. My nuts tighten and I tell him I am close to cumming. He wants my load inside of him so I push deep and squirt my juice into his guts. He reaches back and pulls me into him and squeezes my cock with his ass getting every drop. I lay on top of him and kiss his neck as my cock shrinks and plops out of his cummy hole. I kneel again and suck his asshole getting some of my own cum and then coming up and kissing him again.

Jay rolls over on his back as I keep licking his ass and balls. Jay starts jacking himself off and a few minutes later he is squirting his load all over his stomach and chest. I rise and lick some cum off his stomach and then French kiss him again. I scoop some of his cum up and stick it in his mouth and we start making out again. We repeat that until all of his cum is off his chest and stomach.

As we dress we discuss getting together again this week for some more breeding.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.