The bottom boy diet

youngslut

I've seen many bottoms mention in various threads that they base their diet based on their sex life as a bottom, but I've never seen it compiled in one place.

On days that you're getting bred, what's your food routine?

What about on days that you're not getting bred? Are you getting all the foods that you couldn't get if you had a guy fucking you that night, or are you always preparing for the next top even if it's not that day?

It's not a bottom diet, it's just eating smart. Cut out fried foods, don't eat things that are heavy in bad fats and manage your carbs (eat like a type 2 diabetic). Eat a good amount of fiber and simple carbs and combine that with general exercise 4-5x a week of which part focuses on your gut. The end result is one bowel movement per day that is largely non-messy and not a lot of clean up to do if any. I don't bottom, I've never bottomed for that matter but I do that for a diet and I'm always clean. I've had partners (including my current one) that eat this way and we can be very spontaneous with sex and not worry about it getting messy or dirty unless they just went within the past 90-120 minutes or have to go fairly soon.

It's not a bottom diet, it's just eating smart. Cut out fried foods, don't eat things that are heavy in bad fats and manage your carbs (eat like a type 2 diabetic). Eat a good amount of fiber and simple carbs and combine that with general exercise 4-5x a week of which part focuses on your gut. The end result is one bowel movement per day that is largely non-messy and not a lot of clean up to do if any. I don't bottom, I've never bottomed for that matter but I do that for a diet and I'm always clean. I've had partners (including my current one) that eat this way and we can be very spontaneous with sex and not worry about it getting messy or dirty unless they just went within the past 90-120 minutes or have to go fairly soon.

this is pretty much what I do, along with a cleaning a few times a week. and Im not on a diet to get fucked, I just eat that way normally. I like eating healthily and not a fan of friend food, junk, or candy.

Not here anymore. I've left the lifestyle, in a committed relationship (with a woman no less) so your PMs will go unanswered.

Which begs the question why you're hanging around a board populated by the people you've left behind. Does your wife know you're here?

i usually don't eat anything after 12pm on the days i plan to bottom... i tend to grab a coffee or few then have some yogurt or cornflakes...maybe whole weat toast with butter or vegatble soup tahts it... when i clean out late afternoon its all nice and clean and doesn't take long to prepare... when fucked by several guys in one night i stay clean and there is no need to do rinses... thast my way.

i generally eat healthy and stay away from junk food as it may take days for it to be digested... never had issues during sex. but i do spend a lot of time cleaning out. its a top prioirty,

A sudden memory brought to the foreground by tonight's tea (five spice chicken). When I was in hospital being prepped for a colonoscopy, they took two days over it. first day: a cola/mocha flavoured drink that's probably not available outside of hospitals. Next day: tea with milk permitted, can't remember the midday meal but a roasted chicken breast with a few new potatoes (best meal in the whole three weeks!) and a high protein jelly for pudding. Day before: milky drinks not permitted (and the hospital shop didn't stock herbal teas goddammit!). Again I can't remember the midday meal, partly I suppose because in the real world I tend not to eat during the day, and in the evening a few thin slices of pork a little gravy and a few new potatoes.

In the UK you get to watch the camera going up your arse because we're too mean to put people out for the procedure. It all looked pretty clean to me (somehow "you said you wanted to fist me? Well, I'm in the endoscopy suite of this hospital" just doesn't sound tactful :clap: The anaesthetic (midazolam didn't work at all - I remember everything). But, for me, the best bit was the day before when the straight guy on the HIV team of doctors came to explain what was going to happen. He'd got past the second sphincter before I said "so far you haven't told me anything I haven't done for fun". Poor boy put his head in his hand and said "too much information"... I heard later that he'd bitched to the consultant who told him "you wanted the job..."

i usually don't eat anything after 12pm on the days i plan to bottom... i tend to grab a coffee or few then have some yogurt or cornflakes...maybe whole weat toast with butter or vegatble soup tahts it... when i clean out late afternoon its all nice and clean and doesn't take long to prepare... when fucked by several guys in one night i stay clean and there is no need to do rinses... thast my way.

i generally eat healthy and stay away from junk food as it may take days for it to be digested... never had issues during sex. but i do spend a lot of time cleaning out. its a top prioirty,

I am very much like SlutAlex. 2pm is usually my cut off. I to want to be very clean. if I plan on bottoming for a group or getting FF, I will drink Metamucil before each meal starting the day before. Very seldom eat fried, fatty or junk food. The thought of it taking days to digest, just seems wrong. As I like to workout I eat 1 gram per pound (of body weight) of protein each day. Below is my "bottom diet" I guess.

Breakfast - usually a protein shake w/yogurt, nuts

morning snack - V8 and whole wheat toast or maybe cheese sticks, reduced fat

Lunch - salad with fish or chicken on it

midday snack - a piece fruit and some protein or just a protein shake

Dinner - fish, chicken or lean beef, small salad, bread or some starch

night time snack - usually yogurt and fruit

None of my meals are huge, but vary to reach my protein goal. It seems simple but it works for my lifestyle

Guest 24collegekid420

I eat as i please but the night before i deep clean i also use my 12 inch dildo to fuck my self after i clean to feel extra good