Getting Knocked Up the Right Way

I found him on BBRT a couple weeks ago. 23, lean and ripped and newly diagnosed poz. A few messages and I was in the car on my way over.

I pulled up in front of the building and could feel my blood pounding in my temples. I got out of the car and could hear crickets. Neighbors were watching tv and getting their kids ready for bed.

I climbed to the second floor of his apt building and rang the doorbell. I was so tempted to run away. But my cock was stiffening in my pants at the thought of taking his poz load deep up my neg ass.

I'm 25 and in good shape, and have been taking it raw now and then for over a year. Nothing like knowing a top is flooding me with his seed. For longer than that I've been jerking off to the idea of getting knocked up by a hot poz-fucker. No idea why it turns me on but it gets me going like nothing else.

So the other night was the end of a long journey to pozzed bottom, and this newly diagnosed boy was happy to help.

He opened the door and smiled. Wearing only basketball shorts I could already see his semi hard cock hanging down his thigh. We made out on the couch as soon as I got in the door and then we paused. I asked him about his viral load.

"Over a million" was his reply. My cock stiffened and my mouth was immediately on his 7 inch beauty. He moaned and stroked the back of my head, then made me stop. "Don't make me cum in your mouth."

"That would be a waste" I joked. We stripped down and went to the bedroom.

He started rimming my hole and fingering me pretty rough, doing a good job at getting the hole prepped for his dick.

Then he did it. I looked deep into his brown eyes and felt the head of his dick, his poz dick, press against my hole. He hadn't used a lot of lube, but he was precumming like crazy. I closed my eyes and took in what was happening. This hot guy just a couple years younger than me was willingly infecting me at my request and we were both loving it. I felt his cock slide all the way in and thought about the virus-charged precum coating the inside of my ass and being absorbed into my blood. I already knew that particles of the virus were finding their way into me.

My cock was like granite and bounced up and down as he picked up his pace and fucked me harder and deeper. He plowed me for a good ten minutes, roughing up my hole with his dick. The only sounds were his breathing, my heart pounding in my ears, and the bed sqeaking under his assault. My hole got slicker and slicker from his toxic precum. He mostly kept his eyes locked on mine and I kept mine locked on his, enjoying the fuck and imagining the massive amount of HIV coursing through his blood, into his precum, and into me.

Finally, he got a wicked grin and said, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

"Fuck yeah, infect me" I urged him. I couldn't believe the words left my mouth or the smile that overtook me when I said it.

He closed his eyes and bit his lip, and grunted quietly as his cock started to inject his massive viral deposit deep into my guts. He shot what must have been a multi-day load up in there, and I came instantly knowing that billions of particles of HIV were exploding into my body through his dick. He fucked it in deeper, then just lay there with his semi hard cock plugging my hole.

When he went a little softer and we just laid there panting, I felt some cum trickle back out, and I wiped it up with my finger and looked at it, mesmerized.

"Wow that was fucking hot" was all I could say.

"Fuck yeah" he panted.

"Do it again."

His wicked grin came back and he fucked me again, shooting another viral deposit deep inside me. By the time the night was done, he had put his HIV-laced cum into my ass three times.

When I left, he told me to keep in touch. And I will.

Tonight, I have swollen lymph nodes and a low-grade fever. I had massive flu-like symptoms for a couple days earlier in the week. In my bones, I know his attempt took and massive stores of the virus are pumping through my veins and in my dick. So we're chatting on BBRT right now. And he's getting a 24-yo neg bottom over there for us to share. I won't be lying when I tell him my last HIV test was just a couple weeks ago, and I'll be the one taking my new friend's cum one more time. Just in case we need to try again.

• Like 3

Guest JizzDumpWI

That is how i think it will play out for me... Needing a fresh convert - just getting over fuck flu. Else i dont think it will happen... Tool a high vl (113,000) mid may and just test neg again today... True, might show up next test... But i have been there before.