[Sperm Pig] Weekend at Whore-knees

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Holy fuck was I a cumdump bottom whore this weekend! It felt awesome, and I’m STILL fucking horny as hell!

Friday rolled around, I finally had a free weekend and was blazingly horny. So I decided to go hit up the local sex party.

Since it was a holiday weekend, it was a bit light on attendance, but not without action. Within 10 minutes of arriving, a bearded bear guy came up and asked if he could fuck me. Shorter cock, but thick enough that my fingers didn’t touch around it.

I bent over and let him at it. The poppers helped get him in, but it still hurt (the first one always does). I quickly relaxed though 5 minutes later he was leaving his seed in my guts.

Bear guy had just pulled out when an older guy walked up and started making out with me. Handsome. Goatee. Big, floppy cock (probably 8 inches). He gently pushed me onto my back on the fuck bed and lifted my legs.

He spit lubed his cock and I hit the poppers. He was one of those gilts that gets into the slow fuck. He teased my hole and worked in slowly until he was buried in my shitter, then the slow pullout.

Between the poppers, the dance music, and the flickering lights, I lost all sense of time. All I could feel was the slow, steady push and pull of his meat in my hole. I didn’t even mind that we had an audience watching us. Then he pushed inside to the hilt and stopped— I felt the telltale throb and knew he was breeding me. It was so hot!

He stayed parked in me for awhile, then did a slow pullout. When his head popped out, cum ran down my ass.

I took a couple more cocks after that— a fat fucker that really stretched me. That I took on a bed while I sucked a long, thin uncut dick. When the fat one pulled out, I sat up and straddled the long one and rode him til I came all over his chest. Two guys immediately started lapping up my remnants.

Normally I would be done at this point, but no. I was still horny. So I wandered around and watched some scenes. During my wandering, I kept noticing this one guy. Thin. Muscular. All sorts of mismatched tattoos all over his body. Nerd glasses. Nipple piercings. And a BIG PA.

Normally watching blowjobs does nothing for me, but seeing him on all fours and working a guy’s cock had me going.

We kept passing each other and making eye contact, and I knew that I needed to “collect" him. My turn finally came toward the end of the evening.

The party was winding down and he and I were both in this dark alcove. I reached out and tweaked his nips and that was all it took. We started fiercely making out and I begged him to fuck me.

He spun me around and bend me over a bench. I lubed him up and during that I asked about his PA. 2-gauge, captive bead and the thing had to be the diameter of a 50-cent piece. He had a rock hard 6.5 inch cock to go with it.

It took several tries to line it up right, and one brief, sharp moment of pain as it slid in, but then he was buried in me.

He fucked me at a good clip, and I reached back to tweak his nips inbetween popper hits. He worked my nips too as he slammed into me. I could feel the jewelry dancing inside me while he fucked.

I asked him if he had cum yet— he hadn’t. He had been saving up his load and needed to blow. I begged him for it. Loudly.

He slamfucked me and stated grunting and groaning loud enough to draw a few onlookers. I heard whispers of “Breed his ass!" “Knock that fucker up!"

With a loud “Ahhhhhhh!!" He released his nutbutter inside me. The guys standing around all gave their congratulations. When he eventually pulled out, cum streamed down the back of my thighs.

The party was pretty well done at this point, so I tidied up and drove home. I left a wet spot on my car seat.

I was done. Done for Friday night that is. Then Saturday rolled around……..

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.