[Sperm Pig] Whore-fest Continues (Sunday(

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Seven loads in less than 24 hours, and I was STILL crazy horny for cock. It was like my hole could not get enough this weekend.

So I jumped online first thing Sunday morning and put up a CL ad looking for tops. As luck would have it, it didn’t take long.

A horny bloke sent me a pic and wanted to cum over immediately. I gave him the address and prepared my hole for yet more dick.

He arrived— handsome guy. Furry chest. Wedding ring. And we got right to it. I sucked Him to full arousal, and then suddenly I was on my back and he was working his 7 inches into my worn out pucker.

We fucked like that for awhile, then he asked if he could do me doggy. Absolutely! So we switched around and he humped away at my hole. It didn’t take long before his baby-batter was painting my guts.

While he was still twitching inside me I said, “So… Married, huh?"

"Yeah. Now I get to hit the farmer’s market and then pick up the boys from soccer."

"Well, at least you’re a load lighter."

He pulled out and I looked at his cock— pearlescent drops of cum were still oozing from the tip. I milked his cock and wiped the last drops up with my finger.

"It would be a shame to waste this," I told him as I fingered it into my hole.

Next was another Craigslist hookup. Latino. Older. Uncut. 6.5". It wasn’t anything remarkable other than he was so nervous that he was shaking the whole time. He still came inside me though.

Aaaaaaand, last but not least….

After all this sex, I decided to go to the gym. I did a workout (two loads brewing deep) and then hit the sauna/steam room afterward.

It was a pretty nice day, so gym traffic was light. In the wet area was this one black guy that I’ve played with before. He’s actually loaded me before in the sauna— but that was some time ago.

As there were a couple other guys present, we had to do the whole “sauna dance" until it was just the two of us alone in the steam room.

I knew we didn’t have much time so I said, “I need you to put your load in me."

"Okay, man… Lets do it."

I held my towel in front of me and bent over. I used some spit to slick my hole while he spit on his dick. Then he pushed hard and was in me to the hilt.

This guy has a great 7.5" cock that is the perfect thickness and hard as a rock. He thrust into me furiously as we both watched the door for any activity.

"Fuck you’re hole is hot and wet!" He whispered.

"It’s the other two loads in me…" I told him.

"Really?? No shit??"

"Really. Add yours and massage that cum into my ass!"

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuck," he grunted. And then he flooded me with his spunk. And this dude cums a LOT! I could actually “feel" the wetness increase inside as he filled me.

I made him stay inside me until we saw a shadow move outside the steam room door. He pulled out and there was a wet “spatter" sound as semen spilled out of me and hit the tile floor.

The door opened and in walked this Pakistani cocksucker dude. The black guy left but I stayed. No was already hard and needed to cum, so…

The paki guy took a seat and I stood in front of him and presented my cock. He immediately gobbled it up— as he’s done before. A minute later I was giving him my load, which he swallowed gratefully.

Ten loads in my ass. One weekend. And I’m still actually a bit horny. I’m rock hard as I type this, and I know I’ll be online tonight looking for more.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.