[Spreading My Legs] BREEDING JAY AGAIN

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Three days later Jay is back to emailing me. He is horny for my dick and cum again. Not willing to pass up a hot piece of ass, I tell him to come over. He is on my doorstep in less than an hour.

Not much small talk as I lead him to the bedroom. I strip down to my underwear and he strips down to his Superman underwear and his shirt. I lay on top of him and we begin to make out. He kisses hard and shoves his tongue into my mouth. Our hard cocks grinding against each other. I snap the buttons on his shirt and open it so I can see his tattooed bare chest.

001.JPG

Superman underwear contains Jay's hard dick

I roll over on my back and slide my underwear off. I grab Jay's mohawked head and push him to my hard cock. I lay back as his mouth starts to work on my dick. He licks and sucks my cock like an expert. I push his head all the way down until he is deep throating me.

002.JPG

Jay deep throating me

After a few minutes of sucking dick, I again roll Jay over on his stomach and lick his underwear clad ass before pulling his briefs down and licking his smooth hole. He moans as I pull his shorts further down . He spreads his legs as far as his briefs will allow and lifts his ass slightly as my tongue goes deeper into his hole.

003.JPG

004.JPG

Jay's ass

I then roll back over on my back and he automatically is back between my legs nursing on my dick. My hands reach behind him and rub his hole and smooth ass. His cock remains rock hard as he continues to service me.

005.JPG

Sucking the head of my cock

006.JPG

Jay's ass while sucking me

007.JPG

Jay's hard cock

I pulled his underwear off and toss it on the floor so he is completely naked. We end up in a 69-position and blow each other a bit before I once again flip him over and pull him up into a doggy style position. His ass and hole is completely exposed and is for my use now.

008.JPG

Jay's ass ready to be abused

I kneel between his spread ass and rub the head of my dick up against his hole. He backs up, grinding his ass against me. I line my bare dickhead up and push forward. His hole swallows my dick in one thrust. He moans as I push his shoulders down and start fucking his smooth silky hole. I show no mercy and start fucking him fast and hard...my nuts banging against his butt.

009.JPG

Using Jay's fuckhole

I fuck for a bit enjoying the feeling of his asshole gripping and milking my shaft. I pull out and then bring my dick, covered in ass juice and precum up to Jay's mouth and shove my cock deep inside. I enjoy watching this pig suck and clean off my dick.

011.JPG

Jay cleaning my cock

I reach over and keep finger his juicy hole while he cleans my dick. I then rise and pull his ass to the edge of the bed and start eating his ass. His juicy hole is opened up and leaking ass juice. I eat for a few minutes before telling him to spread his hole so I can get a picture of it.

013.JPG

Jay's freshly eaten and fucked hole

I rise and tell him to pull his legs back like a good bitch so I can plow him hard again. He does as he is told and I again shove my hard dick back up his hole and fuck hard. My tightening nuts are slamming on his upturned ass as I lean forward and make out with him.

014.JPG

Jay with cock shoved up his ass

I can't hold back and tell him that I am ready to cum. He reaches back and grabs my ass as his legs rest on my shoulders. I pump into him and squirt deeply. He pulls my ass into him and milks my cock with his ass muscles getting every drop of my cum.

Jay's dick is still rock hard so I pull my softening cock out of his abused hole and tell him to jack off for me. He lays back on the bed and starts pumping his cock as I rub his cum soaked asshole. Soon his breathing grows rapid and I can tell he is getting close. He closes his eyes and is soon squirting all over his stomach.

015.JPG

Jay jacking his cock

016.JPG

Jay's cum

I lean forward and scoop up some of his cum and shove it into his hole...mixing his load with mine. I pull my fingers out and shove them in his mouth so he can clean them and taste the loads. I scoop up the rest of his load and smear the cum over his lips and then make out with him sharing his load.

As we clean up and dress we talk about trying to do a three way sometime. Would love to share his ass and loads with others.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.