9 loads in 3 days

bareboyhole

I had a bud host me a gangang breeding party this passed Thursday night. I ended up with 4 loads from 4 different guys that night. One was from a young bear type in his 20's who was visting. The other 3 were from guys in their 40's-50's. One I know was poz, but undetectable. The next day I went out on my own & got 3 loads from 3 different guys. One was from a guy I know, in his 40's, who says he's clean. It was at a cruising park, off a trail in the woods. The other 2 guys were poz, in their 40's, but undetectable. 1 was at his apartment, the other was on a dead end road next to the interstate. No tree's or anything blocking the view. I have a hatchback car. I was on my knees in the back, ass sticking out the back of the car, he stood behind me, fucked, & delivered! Last night I got 2 loads. One from a young guy maybe about 20-25yo who just moved here from TN. Said he's new to the guy thing. He fucked me in the back of my car parked along side the road in a his neighborhood. The other was from a middle eastern guy, at his apartment, in his 40's who did not know his status. While he was fucking me he said "I could be poz, what are you going to do then?" I said, "I guess I'm fucked!" And he continued to fuck his load in me ;)

I'm such a fucking cum hungry slut, I can't get enough!

• 2 weeks later...