[Sperm Pig] Good Sex

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Oh yeah, the fuck yesterday was good. Like Campbell’s soup Mmm-Mmm- Good.

The guy and I had been chatting on Scruff for awhile, trying to arrange a time to finally meet up. He’s partnered and therefore not readily available. However, partner was out of town this week, so…..

He arrived and he was very handsome. Later 40’s, wavy salt & pepper hair, shorter and smaller than me with a tight, furry little body. We kissed once we got safely inside my apartment, and slowly worked our way to the bedroom.

Our clothes came off quickly and soon I was sitting on the bed, sucking his fat, damn cock.

He’s all modest about his equipment, too. “It’s not that big, really. Pictures make it look bigger. It’s really only like 7…."

I could only get like 2/3 in my mouth without gagging, and the base of his dick was thick enough that my fingers wouldn’t touch around it.

As it turns out, he loves sucking cock, and quickly traded places with me in that department. He pushed me onto the bed, then knelt to give me some oral administration. He had definitely had practice at this.

Then more making out. And more sucking. And touching. And dry humping. And SUCKING! His cock kept drooling big strings of Precum which I lapped up readily.

Before long I was straddling him while making out and his cock was rubbing my asscrack.

"I gotta have that cock in me— now."

"You’re the bottom," he tells me. “I’m ready whenever you are."

I lubed us both, grabbed the poppers, sniffed, then started to sit on it. God. Damn. Thick. Cock.

I had to stop midway to relax and slowly open myself up for him. He told me to take my time. From my midpoint location, I used my sphincter to milk his cock with a few rapid-fire squeezes. His eyelids fluttered as he moaned.

Then with more poppers I impaled myself the rest of the way. The last inch was the best, as that’s where not only was the base of his cock stretching my hole to the fullest, but his head popped up past my second ring.

"Fuuuuuuck you got a big dick!" I grunted.

"Really, it’s not. I’m just 7." He says again.

As I sat with him hilted out deep in my guts, I looked him in the eye and said, “You aren’t 7. Take it from a bottom who knows about dick. You are up inside my colon right now— you’re 8, at least."

Then we started fucking. I rode him up and down, trying to give him long strokes as well as the feeling that second pop inside. We also did the me hovering songs could thrust into me thing.

After 10 minutes of this, he said he wanted to get me on my back. The long pullout was intense formboth of us (his dick is sensitive) and I felt so empty with him out of me! We relubed a bit, then he positioned himself at my hole.

He put his hands in my knee pits, and while staring deeply into my eyes, he ever so slowly pushed inside.

"Oh you bastard… You fucking bastard!" I moaned. This earned me a sexy half-smile. “God, I love your muscle ass!" He told me.

During our fuck session he told me repeatedly how handsome he found me, and how much he liked being inside me. “Damn, it’s been so long since I’ve fucked a talented ass!"

It’s always nice when your ego is stroked as much as your prostate!

Before we started fucking (during him sucking me and stroking me with his hand), I warned him that I am 30 Seconds from cumming at any point. And this is true.

One of my quirks is that I can cum basically at the drop of a hat. I can hold out as long as the session goes, but when it’s time, 30 seconds of jacking off— or less— and I’m blowing my load.

We were deep into our fuck, he was thrusting away with abandon and by his facial expression (and the hardness of his cock) I could tell he was getting close. I started egging him on. “Fuck yeah! Cum in me! Fill my ass! When you cum, I want it as deep as you can!"

His tempo increased and his face got that “concerned concentration apologetic" look on his face.

"30 seconds! He called out, do I started jacking my dick. He cock was now impossibly hard and I could really feel every thrust. “Do it!" I begged him.

A few more short strokes near my hole as I clamped my ass down as hard ad I could was all it took. Then he thrust all the way in until his balls were on my ass.

I could not only feel his cock throbbing inside me, but he was micro-thrusting his head back and forth up inside my second ring. This sensation drove me crazy and I blew about 5 seconds later while his orgasm was still continuing.

My involuntary ass spasms at this point were nearly more than he could handle, since His dick was now post-orgasm sensitive. I made him stay inside me anyway and tried to milk him. This made him jump and twitch and beg to pull out.

The long pullout was excruciatingly wonderful as my ass was still clamped down like a vise after my orgasm. Then we collapsed in a cummy heap in my bed— but not before I swiped a string of cum dripping out of his piss slit and popped it in my mouth.

We lounged a bit and he confessed that he had been “scruff stalking" me for quite some time because he found me attractive. I admonished him for waiting so long to hook up and “didn’t he realize that I was a whore and therefore a sure thing?"

He smacked my ass and growled, and then bit/sucked my ass cheek to “mark me" before he got up to clean up and get dressed.

We’re so fucking again. Soon.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.