Camping loads

CashSpreadem

Went camping on Sunday for 3 nights...Sunday night before bed I took an arrowhead water bottle with one of them sports bottle lids to the restroom and cleaned out just in case and was lucky to get fucked twice by my partner once in our tent with a guy we (more I) have been fucked by before...I was really hoping that after my partner creamed my ass our friend would roll me over and add his load to my as but he wouldn't so my partner and I got up to have a smoke and he fucked me outside while smoking but couldn't cum again. Our last night woke up hard with my partner rubbing my cock so we got up went outside and I started fucking him while we are going at it lighting started flashing in the sky made for an amazing fuck being in the middle of a campsite fucking with lighting I finally gave my partner a nice big juice load as he painted a bush with his.