Creamed by my fuckbud's workplace

slutboy999

Met up with my (what appears to now be) regular top fuckbud at his workplace. Went into his office, locked the door, loads of kissing then he undressed me and shoved his big cock down my throat. He hadn't cum for a few days and has the most enormous ballbag - a real facefull when you're sucking on him deep. Got me on all fours lubed my hole and slid in - pounded me for a while, pulling me back by my shoulders and my hips so he could get deep inside before unloading. Took some pictures of his cock in my arse then some more as he pulled out showing his big load starting to run out of my hole. Had to finger it back in then lick his fingers clean - his load always tastes really sweet. Dressed and left, kept his load in me all evening but kept fingering my hole to taste it some more. Eventually had to let it all go later that night - he really did fill me up !! Hoping to get another deep filling at his workplace later this week.......