Down by the river

I was down by the Mississippi river in Minneapolis, around here they called it bare-ass beach. It was a hot humid night. I just got off of work, a country club near the beach. I decided to head down the iron clad stairs in the dark. I stopped at the bottom to have my eyes adjust to the dark. I changed clothes before leaving the club too. I'm wearing a black tank-top with black spandex shorts with nothing underneath.

I walked around the top section of this bath house in the woods. NO one interested me. I went further down to the bottom level. It closer to the river and more hidden spots to do your thing. I noticed men within the trees. I felt hands rubbing my ass, most was excited by my spandex. I stopped by some trees and waited. Some older men stopped by to take a look. I was not interested in them. They went by.

A 40ish man stopped in front take a better look. He played with my cock thru the spandex. I was getting hard. He was interested. I went down to suck is cock. It was a 7 inches, cut and beautiful. I started to suck, he started to sigh and moan. He was loving it. I felt some hand playing with my spandex clad ass. I wiggled my ass in hoping he would play with it more.

The one playing with my ass leaned over to whisper in my ear. He said, "I want to fuck it."

I offered him my ass. He pulled down my shorts, and started to play with my hole. He spit on my hole and lube his cock. He entered very slowly. I was busy sucking the cock before me to noticed that there were 5 to 7 guys watching, some with their cocks out. The stud fucking me stop when he was fully in side me. He fucked very slowly at first. His cock was around 6 inches, I think.

He kept on saying; "What a hot ass, what a hot ass." He started to pick up speed. The guy in front was picking up sped too. The guys all around were jerk their cocks faster now. The stud fucking could hold off much longer. In and out, in and out he went. I squeesed my ass. He yelled, "stop it or I'll cum!"

I stopped, he kept on going. He started to swing his hips. I was moaning with a cock in my mouth. He stopped fucking and screamed, "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!!!" He leaned over, I felt his sweaty body on me. He bit my ear. He stopped altogether. sighing and breathing hard, loading me up. He pulled his pants up and while he left he fingered my loose hole. He said, "Now that was one tight ass." He walked away. I was still working on the cock with my mouth.

One minute later, another took the fucker's place. This cock was small but think. He started out fast and last only about 2 minutes. He stopped and pulled out. He said, "Yep, it was hot." The guy I was sucking was close. He yelled, "yes!!!" I swallowed his juice. Loved it, a bit salty. He left calling me a "whore." There were 5 guys watching this playing with their hard cocks. I rested on a fallen tree stump.

They were waiting to see what I would do. I turned around the stump to offer my used hole. One step up, a young 20ish stud with a buzz cut. He plowed my hole. I screamed he was at least 8 inches. I bagged for more. He delivered. He pounded my hole for over 10 minutes. In and out, in and out. Pounding and pounding. Sweat was dripping from him onto my ass and back. The guys watching were cheering us on. After about 12 minutes he moaned and said, "fuck yeah." "He has a great ass, made for dick." He pulled out and pulled me up to kiss me. While, doing so he whispered, "I came in you twice." He walked away. i was tired and was going to leave.

I was stopped from pulling up my spandex shorts by a man with his dick out, a fat 7 incher. He pushed my over the stump and started to eat my ass. "Yum." he said. He ate for about 2 minutes getting a good amount of ass juice and cum. And then pushed his cock in me. We fucked for about 5 minutes. "Take it, take it" was all I heard. Was it him or the audience. Either way I loved it. It was getting late after this fuck. His cock filled me good. I felt it dripping out. People were leaving, so I thought I better too. It was 12:00am. It was about 2 full hours of fucking and sucking.

While taking the stairs up to the top, cum was dripping thru the thin fabric. I

• Upvote 2

Again down at Bare-ass beach in Minneapolis. I was laying out to enjoy the sun one afternoon. By 3pm I was there for only one hour. No action. I laid on my stomach in hopes of some action. I notice a man with dress pants down in the woods. Must be looking for a quickie. I pushed up my ass to show it off. I was wearing a small lycra bathing suit, showing off my best ass-sets. He took it.

He came over dropped to his knees, I took his cock. It was 7 inches, with a nice head. I took it in my mouth. While sucking, he began to play with my ass. I was enjoying it. The place was well hidden from viewers. But could tell there was action. 3 others stopped to watch.

"I'm in hurry," he stated. He was dark with blue eyes. Nice built and wore a wedding ring.

"So, what do you want?"

"Some ass."

I got up from the sanding ground and stood up against a leaning tree. He pushed down my suit and play with my hole. He had done this before. He lubed his dick and my hole with the lube I offered him. GUN OIL ROCKS. He pushed in slowly. He moaned. I sighed. He started to push in and out. He was loving it. He kept on saying, "Oh baby, Oh baby." He lasted for 5 minutes and shot in my ass. It was a huge load for some was coming out of my hole. He thanked me and left. Still wearing his dress pants and dress shirt. A nice looking ass he had too. I noticed some guys were watching and jerking off. I noticed a young man in his 20's really getting into it.

I winked and offered him some ass. He came over to play with my hole and licked his finger with some ass juice and sperm that was dripping out. He pushed me down and pushed his dick in my ass with one shove. I sighed. It hurt so good. It was 8 inches and thick. I'm glad I was fucked before. He lasted for over 5 minutes. He slowed to make it last longer.

"Oh, oh" was all he said. He was not going to last much longer. My ass was gripping his big tool and loving it. Sweat was rolling down my back and his was dripping on my back.

"Oh, fuck!!!!!" he finally said. He pulled out and turned me around and kissed me. A long and hard one. I loved it. Cum was dripping out and my suit was completely off by now. He left my happy. I rolled down on to my blanket for a rest.

• Upvote 2

By the River Part 3.

It was a very HOT and HUMID Summer night. I had a Saturday night off. I worked the day shift and was done by 3pm. I went home and took a nap to prepare for the night's fun. I slept for an our, got up and took a bath. I shaved my asshole until it was baby smooth. Douched and tried on many tight, spandex shorts. I settled on a black and blue one that showed my ass off well. I got horny on the way there. I had a butt plug in my ass to loosen it up before the long sessions of fucking. (I Hoped)

I was down on the lower level with NO real luck. It was humid and I was sweaty. I had tank-top with those shorts and keys, lube and key in my shoes. I was perched on pile of rocks over looking the action. There was nothing. Perhaps it was too hot. I was starting to go when I felt a hand on the my ass. I looked and it was a stocky black man. Young and somewhat cute.

"Nice." He said as he played with my spandex clad ass. He pulled down his pants and placed his cock between my ass-cheeks. He was moaning. I was moving my ass up and down.

"Damn, I want it." He said. I leaned up a tree and pushed out my ass more. He took the hint. He spit on his hand and finger to loosen me up. But I was already there. Sweat can be a great lube sometimes. He pushed in very slowly. It was about 6 and 1/2 think cock. Not big for a black man, But he did know how to use it. We both were moaning. He stopped and pulled out.

"I don't want to come yet." He said.

I was crushed. He pull up his pants and left. I was hoping for more and my hole was aching for more too. I strolled up to the upper level. There was a lot of action. A bottom trying to take a big black dick (NOT mine before). This black was HOT, fit and was not really into the bottom. Along with them a guy was sucking on 2 dicks and a few other jerking. About 6 in total. I leaned up against a tree to watch. I was getting hornier by the minute. The action was nice and seeing the small yet stocky bottom trying to push the big dick in was quite entertaining.

A hand came from behind and played with my ass. It was the black man from before. He just pulled by shorts down and pushed in. He started to fuck me rough. He was quite verbal, not like before. I guess he wanted an audience. I was loving it. Moaning and demanding him to fuck me. He did. People started to take notice. The bottom was watching too. ALL were watching but the one sucking on some dick. They were loving the view. The closer he came to cumming, the more loader he got.

"Yes, what a tight cunt he has!," he yelled as he came inside me. I moaned and rested on top of me. He both were sweaty. He pulled out and left. I rested with my shorts still down. I needed to. The other black man stepped away from the bottom and play with my used hole. He was really liking it. I looked at his cock. It was at least 8 1/2 inches and think. I was scared. Thinking I could not take that. I barely took the last one.

The guy on his knees just finishing swallowing a load and stepped over to take the big black cock. He was a great cock-sucker. He got it very wet with spit and encouraged him to fuck me. He got up and started to kiss me deeply. It took my mind off of what was about to happen. Good kisser too.

"Don't think of that big cock, concentrate on me," he said to me. I tried. The big beautiful cock entered slowly. I kept on kissing and thinking on nothing else. He was all the way in. It took about 5 minutes.

"Fuck, his he tight. Still after that fuck before." He moaned. He stopped to let me adjust. Once I thought it was ok, he started to fuck, slowly. The oral bottom still kept on kissing me. About 7 minutes of this, he picked up the pace. The bottom watched me and was pissed. Even though he had another one's dick in him. He started to moan too. The black cock increased in speed.

"Yes, I said, more like a scream. Sweat was dripping on me. We ALL were sweaty. I kept deep kissing the one before me.

In and out, in and out, in and out the dick went. Harder with loader moans from both. This fast pace lasted for 5 minute. I was in tears, from the pain and the joy of my ass wrapped around that huge cock. He finally came, yelling. "Fuck..Fuck..."

After all this we rested he in side. I felt his cum inside me. (The first and only time I felt it) It was dripping out. The other bottom got his too. Still not to happy with me. The one kissing me stopped and said, "I knew you could do it." The black beauty hugged me and bit my neck and turned me in order to kiss me. It long and passionate. He thanked me and left patting my well fucked ass. I thank the one kissing me, for if hadn't I would not have tried taking that awesome cock. He said, "you don't have to." I enjoyed the show and kissing your hot lips." "And you would have done the same for me anyway." You know He might be right. Most left. I walked up the stairs slowly. My ass was sore for 2 days. I walked funny for a week afterwards. I told people I fell on my tailbone. The best night ever at Bare-ass Beach.

• Upvote 2