Two Hunky Strangers at Louisville Downtown Public Library

Schlatko

Was cruising around Louisville, KY in the rain and stopped at the library on 4th St. In no time, had a rock hard fat cock in me in one of the men's rooms. Very stocky guy with thick gray hair and mustache. Kind of like a "Bear's Fan" type guy. Grunted deep when he came in me, patted my back said thanks and left. I think he works at the library.

Second guy was about 15 minutes later and was a sharp dressed guy in his early 20's. I bet he was a grad student at one of the schools in this area. Smiled very sweetly yet manly and suprised me with a fucking which approached violence. He asked if he could cum in me. I want to laugh every time a man asks me that. I told him that's what I was after and he let go with a full body confulsion. He whispered how that was one of the best orgasms he'd had. I sat down in the stall while he straighted his shirt and tie. He said good bye with a grin and left.

And the library is open for three more hours....