The Cabanas Guesthouse bareback experinece

patricksteen

I was staying for 3 days at the The Cabanas Guesthouse. I was there for work and normally stay at a Marriott hotel.

This was great, as European guy i am not really into bareback, its not standard in Europe. ( has done it 2 times earlier in Fort Lauderdale at a sauna)

2 days ago i was in the hot-tube with 7 men and 1 guy was sucking my dick, it is no clothing rules in the The Cabanas Guesthouse.

It was 9 hours in the evening and getting dark, after 5 minutes of sucking the guy laid me down on the hot-tube and was fingering my ass.

Another gay was fucking one guy in the hot-tube bareback, i was confused to see this, but is was hot to see.

After fingering me he asked me if it was ok to fuck me, i said yes and he put his dick in me...bareback.

The feeling was so intense, its so different as with a condom. With deep thong kisses he fucked me gently for 4 a 5 minutes.

Then he came in my ass and i was shocked, because he never asked. Is was nice but also strange to feel a stranger come in my ass.

I hope to come back in oktober at The Cabanas Guesthouse, its nice to meet people without clothes and see some bareback action in the pool in the evening.

Patrick.:)