[Cumdump Chicago] Public cumdump

Feeder

Click here to see Cumdump's original blog post...

Another day of collecting loads in my cumdump ass as usual. First one of new young hung guy in 20s from bbrt. He has a bf but needed to dump a load. I was blindfolded and ass up in the jock. He unzipped, pumped for 5 min and unloaded while moaning.

It is the best feeling when guys walk in and see your cumdump ass greeting them. They meet my ass-that is how guys meet me. It is what I am, what they wanna know about me. It is even better feeling -the best in the world when guy unzips, slides in, pumps until he unloads. Feeling the cock pulsing, the body pulsing on top of you, cum shooting in the hole, and hearing the moaning is just priceless.

After he left i was so horny for more loads I decided to travel to collect more. I chatted with a mid-age hung top from bbrt and went to his place. I sripped at the doorway, put my blindfold on, took off my clothes, and went to dark bedroom, got on my fours in my jock. The guy did not wait long, he mounted me from behind, pounded me hard for 10 min, while talking dirty with me. First load was coating his cock and oozing on his bed. He shot a large 5 day load in my cunt. I felt so wet. Cum was leaking on my jock and on his bed. I got up, put my shorts on with my ass wet and walked out. Cum soaked my shorts around butt crack while I was walking to the car. True shameless cumdump whore leaking with cum down on his pants walking from one place to another to collect loads in the cumdumpster ass. I went straight to the nearest bathhouse to collect more loads. I got fucked and bred by few nasty raw older tops by the gloryhole and on the fuckbench, all in the dark room without seeing how they look. I did not care, I just wanted to be used like cumdump. My ass was hungry for more cum. I left home with more cum floating in my rectum and leaking on my shorts. Heaven!

IMG_4344.jpeg

More (many of his blog posts have video)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.