[Breeder] Adventures in Craigslist

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

I recently decided to give Craigslist a try again. Twice, in fact. A couple of local friends of mine had claimed great success with the m4m ads there, and something about the site has to keep compelling people to come back, right?

I guess none of you will probably be surprised at all to hear that my ventures into the East Coast of Craigslist-land were just as spectacularly unsuccessful as in the midwest. Oh darn. I’ve gone and given away the whole plot of this entry!

Many of my readers know that although I’ll follow just about any road that leads to sexual adventure, there are still a couple of areas unexplored. That’s mainly because they’re unusual enough that it’s difficult to find a partner to help out with them. One of these, of course, is my oft-shared fantasy of being blindfolded and restrained by a bottom I trust, and then of being used as a top by that bottom—or, in my more wild imaginings, by a number of unknown bottoms. A kind of reverse gang-bang, if you will. I’ve had several guys offer to put it together for me, but so far no one’s pulled through. (Will it work if I sigh heavily, gaze off into the distance, and say, I guess nobody loves me? Because although I dislike passive-aggression, I’ll queue it up if it works.)

What I decided to advertise on Craigslist was a variation on that theme, essentially. I wrote an ad asking for someone to play dominant bottom to my submissive top. Now, having control, and exercising it, is part of my daily diet as a top. I’m used setting the pace and the agenda of a tryst; I’m totally accustomed to telling my partner what I expect of him and how he should accomplish it.

I utterly get off on knowing that when I give an order, it’ll be obeyed. And it will be obeyed. I feel territorial pride about the holes I fuck, and I love knowing that if there’s anything I want from a guy, all I have to do is tell him. He’ll comply. Asking a bottom to dom me isn’t merely something that rubs against the grain; it’s almost so much against my natural instincts in the bedroom that it’s unimaginable. Forbidden. Definitely erotic. Ceding control, a quality that as a natural top I prize, has the tang of the taboo.

So I wrote up the ad. Included my stats. Stated plainly that I was looking for an assertive bottom who wanted to control a top. Included a photo that showed the most of my assets, by which I mean my smile, of course. (And my junk.) Very clearly said that I’d only be replying to responses that were relevant to what I was looking for. And I stated that furthermore I’d only be replying to guys who included photos with their response.

Twice I did this. Twice. In one of the largest Craigslist markets out there.

And in response I got:

- Approximately thirty-five responses from guys saying
i want u to hold me down and facefuck the shit out of me
;

- In the area of twenty-five to thirty responses that said
hot dick r u dom?;
- About twenty replies of dubious relevance that didn’t include a photo;

- Another dozen that contained face pictures that looked like they’d been culled from the FBI Most Wanted bulletin board in the post office; and,

- Three offers to make money from home safely and easily with no investment required!

Out of all the responses I had to my ad, exactly one seemed suitable. A guy in Brooklyn sent me some shirtless photos that would’ve made any of my readers sit up and take notice. He was fit, furry, and masculine. He had a meaty, round ass. He was all bottom, he told me. He’d had fantasies of having a top who’d do his bidding in the sack, and who’d wear a leather collar and call him dad. He wanted to be in control. He could host.

Well of course I replied back to the guy. We swapped two emails and batches of photos, and he told me he’d be back in touch when he got back from his vacation.

Then I never heard from him again.

Ordinarily I’d be positive about the results. I did, after all, get a reply from a hot guy I liked who seemed to understand what I was looking for. He didn’t follow through, but hey. I was close. That’s encouraging, right?

In the wake of over a hundred replies, though, that one near-miss isn’t even looking too hot. Maybe I’ll try again in the future and hope for a new batch of Craigslist viewers. Maybe I’ll try somewhere else.

Or maybe I’ll just set aside the scenario as the stuff of fantasy. If it’s ever meant to happen, it’ll happen.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.