[Smooth Butt] fucked hard by a line of guys with hard cocks in their hands while in a

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic3.jpg

is the title descriptive enough for you for what happened the other night? i got my ass fucked royally by a long line of horny tops...that's what.

i was at the local gay bath the other night...the one i've been critical of before for being so empty. i was horny as hell and decided i needed to get fucked...hard. not only getted fucked...but get fucked in a sling, which i haven't done in over about a year or so. i checked in and the place was empty (as usual) for most of the night. i walked around to see who else was there. not many guys. i did make eye contact with a hot latin guy and he seemed interested. i walked up to the maze area and heard him enter so i figured i get warmed up by sucking some hard latin cock. within a minute i found myself on my knees and a hard uncut 6 inch latin cock banging down the back of my throat. he was hard and horny as hell...and he wanted his nutt. i was more than happy to help him with...and i did just that.

it wasn't until late, maybe after the bars emptied out, before it got really going. and man did it get going. i got fucked thoroughly alright. face up in the sling (on my back), face down in the sling (with my legs spread over the sides of the sling and my upturned asscheeks hanging over the end...which i love getting fucked that way)....i got fucked! at one point i had a guy standing off the side feeding me cock as i got absolutely reamed out from behind. i turned into a cum-pig cumslut and was loving it.

pic1.jpg

i need to write-up the story of this episode but it may take a few days (i'm super-busy right now).

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.