Any violent young guys wanting a bitch bf?

kinkysubslut88

i used to be with a black thug guy who was sadistic if that fits the violent mold you speak of. he was into beating my ass till i was bruised not just red, but purplish. he also loved to slap my face hard during oral...im talking 10 - 20 hard slaps then hed feed me dick again, 2 min of sucking hed pull out and keep slapping my face super hard. this went on for probably 20 min until id collapse on the floor as a sign of please my cheeks can't take it no more. which would signal to him it's time to rape my ass. while fucking me he'd pull out and use a wood paddle to smash my ass til i lay flat on the floor and beg him to stop. then hed prop me up for more dicking. he talked a bunch of trash to me while doing this. sometimes hed tie my hands and give me gut punches while finger fucking my throat. it was brutal. after sex was done hed punch my shoulder hard, or sometimes i'd kick a swift kick in the ass in public. shit like that. he was not into bdsm, but just liked to beat me up physically and mentally. sometimes i couldnt take it and would ignore his calls. that made him more angry, he'd show up knocking at my door and i'd hide. eventually like a few days would pass and he'd all again, i'd pickup he'd yell at me and come over...those where the times i'd get it real bad. but he's gone now, this was like 7 years ago. i think i let it go too far...but for that uncut bbc hairy dick i'd do anything i guess...i probably won't let it get that far again since he really put fear into me and i'm not sure if that was a worth it. or who knows...maybe the right guy can treat me like that again...i do have fantasies about those times, they really stick out more so then those lovey dovey sex partners i've had.

• Like 1

Guest tweakedsub

i have lately started to fantasize about having a boyfriend like that. someone who would be physically and mentally abusive while He had me under His control. i would not be able to resist Him, even if i had a choice. about a year ago, i had started dating a "nice" guy who wanted to be romantic. during our date i got impatient with him until we had sex later that night. he was very gentle. all i could think about was this other guy i had met the week before who had been dominant and sadistic when He fucked me. after the date, i quickly left the guy's apartment (it was supposed to be a sleepover date), i got home and called the guy i had previously met and begged Him to let me come over and submit to Him. we only got together a few times after that, but now i realize i don't want to be with a "nice" guy.

A had a rough fuck buddy but we weren't really boyfriends. We met at a bar and he was about five years older than me and was a manly top where as I am at boyish bottom. I told him that he reminded me of my oldest brother, and also how I would fantasize about my older brother fucking me and he asked would I like it my brother treated me like a bitch and I said sure as long as he'd fuck me. He said ok little brother let's go home. That night was cool and I loved it but over the next month it evolved into more like a rape scene and got rougher and rougher until he had to gag me to stop my screaming. I could handle the scene for awhile but he also got colder and colder and started scaring me and then I stopped going over.