[Sperm Pig] Craigslist Kid

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Yesterday I was horny— exceedingly so— so in addition to jumping on all the online hookup sites, I also posted a CL ad.

And it got quite a bit of response!

Sure I had a couple guys flake on me, including one hung black dude who got all the way to my parking lot before chickening out on the bareback thing.

The first guy that got me was a married bud who’s fucked me before. It’s always hot when married men troll Craigslist for raw ass to fuck! So I had him over to drop his load in me— which he did.

But the story of the day was the kid.

Almost at the same time as the married guy, I was getting hit up by another guy. He said he was in the area and looking NOW. And he sent the cock pic I posted.

How could I say no to 8” of curved cock??

He gets to my place, I open the door and in walks this skinny, Latino kid. Maybe a buck thirty, soaking wet. He biked over to my place (and lives close by as it turns out). We head for my bedroom and he immediately strips down and makes himself comfy on my bed, waiting for me to blow him.

I kneel and start to work his cock. He’s limp at the start, and his dick is small. I instantly start to doubt the pics he sent were actually of him, but he’s there so I continue sucking.

And am rewarded by a massively growing cock!

He just kept getting bigger and bigger in my mouth. And harder. And more curved (a downward curve).

At maximum erect-ness, his was the cock in the pic. A thinner cock, but every bit 8 inches. And HARD!

As I sucked him, I told him to just say the word when he was ready to get up inside me. It didn’t take long.

I got on all fours, lubed him up, and he took it from there. He positioned that head at my hole, worked it in, then shoved in to the hilt. It hurt, not from girth, but because he punched right up into my colon.

He went to town, like all 22 year olds, sawing away at my ass. No finesse, all fast thrusting. Which I wasn’t complaining about so much, as his cock was hitting really good points deep inside me.

"So tight! So hot!" He kept chanting. And I just kept urging him to breed me. "I can feel the other guy’s cum!" He moaned. "Massage it into my guts," I commanded.

It was good, filthy fun.

But, like most 22 year olds, it didn’t take him long to work up his orgasm. Before I knew it, he thrust in a few quick times, then I felt his cock spasm in my guts as he groaned.

I made him keep fucking me for a few more minutes, telling him to work his swimmers all the way as deep as he could put them.

When his curved cock pulled out, it dragged a bit of spunk out with it. I scooped it up and worked it back into my hole. Why waste it?

He was in a hurry to get dressed and on his way home, but we exchanged phone numbers and I hot him to promise to breed me again. This is when I asked him how old he was.

"22," he tells me.

He’s half my age. And I can’t remember the last time someone that young bred me. But damn, I want it again!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.