[Spreading My Legs] FUCKING WITH A CONDOM

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Saw this guy's ad on Craigslist last week and shot him a few lines. His ad had a picture of his ass, said he was hispanic and he was looking to be fucked. We arranged to have him come over on Sunday and play.

He shows up at the door and is middle aged, glasses, kind of stocky and speaks in very broken English. I lead him to the bedroom and we strip off our clothes. He fishes a magnum condom out of his pocket and a bottle of lube. He has a totally smooth chest and even shaved the hair around his thick uncut cock. I love uncut cock so I am down quickly on his cock sucking him. I pull the skin back off his head and tongue his piss slit for any precum. I blow him a bit and then he returns the favor.

He flips over onto all fours and presents his ass to me. I kneel down behind him and spread his cheeks and start tonguing his smooth asshole. He moans and puishes his ass back against my face. He has a squaeky clean ass and I enjoy tongue fucking him for awhile. He tells me to fuck him. I rise and line my bare cock up against his hole as I squirt some lube on the shaft. I push forward and slide into his tight hole. I sink in and pump a few times before he pulls his ass away and reaches for the condom. I opens the package and puts the rubber on my dick and gets back on all fours.

I really HATE fucking with rubbers but since we hadn't discussed it beforehand I went along with it. I really don't get a great feeling when fucking with a condom and very rarely get off when using one. I slowly inch my dick back into his ass and fuck him. He is moaning and telling me that he has needed a good fucking for a long time. My dick stays hard but I know I won't be cumming so I just pound him hard and take my frustrations out on his ass. I look down and see the stark contrast of my pale white skin against the dark brown skin of his ass.

He tells me he is close to cumming so I flip him over on his back and reinsert my cock up his hole. After a few thrusts his uncut cocks starts throbbing and he squirts a huge load all over his stomach and squirts up to his shoulders and face. The clear white liquid looks hot on his dark brown skin. I pull out and slide the condom off. It doesn't matter that I haven't gotten off as I have already decided to hit the bookstore later to look for some ass to breed.

042.JPG

White cum on his dark skin

I get him a towel and he cleans up in the bathroom before leaving. I never even got his name.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.