[Sperm Pig] Long Time Cumming...

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

This weekend I *finally* had sex with a guy whom I’ve know and been an acquaintance of for like 5 years. I say *finally* because we’ve flieted and talked about fucking for like 4 of those years. But we finally did it, and it was… Interesting.

It was almost awkward, because we know so much about each other outside of sex. And also because he is mainly a bottom, too. But I evidently just caught him at the right moment and he agreed to cum over and screw me.

When he arrived, he seemed… melancholy. Like he was almost sad to be fucking me. He was quiet and not his typical ebullient self. We kissed some, but then stripped and got down to business.

I sucked him to try to get him hard and he did occasional poppers to relax. Then he set about sucking me (and damn, I nearly came 3 times from just his mouth)!

Then I started talking dirty to him, arousing him while he jacked himself and sucked my dick. It worked and he told me to get on all fours on the bed so he could fuck me.

And fuck me he did. For like 45 minutes solid.

To be fair, he did warn me that it takes him a long time to cum when he tops. And he wasn’t exaggerating! Damn, that tucker worked my hole.

He has a good cock on him, too. Probably at least 6.5” and girthy. He popped it into my shitter and started working my hole.

And working it. And working it!

He spent a lot of time shallow thrusting just his head at my pucker with occasional deep delves inside me. He pushed me down and drilled my hole sideways. Slapped my ass. Fucked slow. Fucked fast.

I kept trying to tighten up my sphincter to make it tighter for him, to give him more friction.

At 30 minutes I think I started begging for his load. I told him I’d wanted his cock and his swimmers ever since our first brunch together all those years ago. How I’d wanted to know what his cock would feel like inside me- wondering if he’d ever give me his DNA.

I kept on begging and encouraging him to use me as his fuckhole until he finally donated his sperm— deep. I felt his head pulse and actually felt the squirt inside.

We kept him inside so I could milk him as best I could- but I was a worn out sloppy mess after he finished.

When he did slide out of me, he just cleaned up quietly and was soon on his way. I really don’t know if he enjoyed himself or was just tossing me a pityfuck.

Regardless, my hole rather enjoyed finally adding him to my collection.

It was a long time coming.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.