Horny Married buddy

hornyhairyjock

We met at my hotel. His response to my ad stated he was in his 40s, though when he got to me room, he admitted he was 60, though I couldn't tell. The man was muscular in a lean way. He said he was excited to be with me and the feeling was mutual. Though we didn't discuss condoms, I figured it was expected. I fucked him first...after sucking his 8.5 inch uncut italian cock. Then he fucked me, and I was overcome with lust. I did something I'd never done before (but might have done since)...as I was riding his big cock, I gripped the base and rode the condom up slowly, inch by inch until it was off. Then nature took its course....I wanted to feel him skin to skin and I got it...it was intense for him and after he came, I pretended the condom slipped off and apologized. I cleaned his cock with my mouth and didn't see him again...until I was about to leave town.