Ups & downs

losttop

After end of abusive relationship and having moved to new city I'm still getting adapted to new situation.... Some days r better than others.... But there is still some resentment and hurt feelings... I managed to stay some kind of friends with my ex and we email each other sometimes... Strange thing is that whenever I notice he is hurt and posts something on social media about him being offended with something.... I'm always first one to try to make him feel good and always say something nice about him.... This in contrast to him who put on social media that I was a horrible person and how much he suffered being with me after our break up... The strange thing is that I still care very much for him.... He reminds me of lost puppy....I started slowly hooking up with other guys and enjoying my time.... I still sometimes feel insecure about myself,and I hate myself for it.... This was the man who said he would take care of our social contacts as I was not a very social person.... And I should follow him like a puppy.... His exact words...anyway moving on...