[Spreading My Legs] CUM-FILLED MIGUEL

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Miguel texts me yesterday morning saying he would be in town and at the adult bookstore in the evening. He says he will be there about an hour before I get off work. I tell him that I will be there and to have his hole cum sloppy for me.

I head off to work and think about his amazing ass all day. My cock hadn't gotten off in a couple days so I had to adjust my hard-on a few times throughout the day. He texts me when he gets to the ABS and lets me know he is there. I tell him to collect some cum and keep it in his hole for me. He texts me a few minutes later saying he has one load already...my cock begins to stir again. The last half hour of work seems to drag as I can't wait to taste and play in his hole. By the time I leave work he has texted and says he has three loads in his ass for me.

I pull into the parking lot of the bookstore and only see a few cars there. Gonna be a slow evening. I pay the admission fee to the arcade and open the door. Miguel is standing just inside the door waiting for me. I walked up to him and grab his ass through his jeans and squeeze. His hands grab my hard cock and leads me into the nearest booth. My cock is out before the door to the booth shuts.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.