Asian student

I met this guy, a Top Asian student, 24 years old. He invited me at his student place and we started to talk for a while. Then we started to make out, undress, lick each other dick. I started first, he seemed to like it (there was PLEASURE written on his face). A few minutes later, I was lying on my back and he returned the favor. While he was blowing me, he teased my hole with his cock. I asked myself later how that's possible but he was kinda small, that should explain it. Anyway, he was teasing and blowing at the same time. He then eat my ass and started again his blowing/teasing. He went for that routine 3 times. Men, that was huge. I was really excited and in the meantime really aware of what he'd like to do since his teasing was more insistent. But I wasn't ready for his raw cock for our first time together. I grabbed a condom and gave it to him. I red from his fugitive expression this wasn't what he was expected. He went with that and fuck me good until he cum in that rubber.

He invited me a second time and it started like the first one. He didn't eat my ass at all (what a shame, this is really a turn on with me) but he fingered me with lube. And then blowing/teasing like the first time. I am myself more a Top, so I'm pretty tight because there is only a few people allowed to fuck me (really few). Trying to enter without getting me really excited (by licking my hole) may be a waste of time. I let him tease me because I knew he wouldn't enter and I wanted to know if he really was into raw fuck. He continued his blow job and grabbed the bottle of lube while teasing me (how sneaky he is, uh?!), he lubed his cock and pushed it into my ass with no resistance. He worked me so well that he was able to enter while I was thinking he couldn't. He made a few stroke before I tell him to pull out because even I really wanted to do it, I really needed to have a talk with him first (though he made a few more stoke telling me "but this is so good..."). He came in a condom while fucking me.

I then went to my doctor to be aware of my HIV status (I wasn't before I met my Asian student, but I was pretty confident). Neg. Knowing that, I contacted my little Asian guy. I told him, he told me. I was ready to be bred by him.

• Upvote 1