Being submissive for my first time.

bbjoca

"Get over here, you cunt" said the message on Grindr. I raised my eyebrows... what?

"Get over here."

"I'm at work."

"I don't care."

"Can you wait 20 mins? I'll have lunch then."

"OK, but go and clean out your ass then."

He sent me his address and my heart was pounding really hard. I went to the toilet and cleaned my ass... inside and out ... and then it was lunch time. I left work and walked to his address - it was very close. I rang the bell, and the door was promptly opened, showing a semi-dark flat. A very handsome young man, dark in complexion (Arab or Latino) was standing in front of me. "Come in. Strip." I did as told. He scrutinized my body and asked "Are you poz?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Good" was his response, followed by the order "Get on your knees."

I did.

"Crawl in there" he said, pointing to the living room where I could see a towel had spread-out on the floor. I did as told, my ass up in the air. He came over and pressed my head down to the floor with his bare foot, ordering me "Lick the floor, cunt." My tongue was dry, but again I did as told. His hands were now feeling my body... squeezing my ass cheeks and slapping them hard... feeling my balls and squeezing them hard, too... I yelped a bit, and he hit my face "Shut up."

"Yes sir."

"Good boy." (It was funny to hear that from a younger boy... I am 48 and he was maybe half my age.) He kicked my ass with his bare feet, forcing me flat down on the floor. Then he just climbed up on my ass and stood on me, pressing me down quite hard. He wasn't that heavy, so I could take it. His feet spread my cheeks and opened up my hole. His big toe slid into my pre-lubed hole and I heard him laugh. "Oh really... already prepared? Did you get fucked today?"

I replied "No, not today, sir."

His foot kicked my ass and balls on the floor. Again I let out a groaning sound, which earned me a hard kick. "Shut UP I said!"

"Yes sir."

He asked about my limitations and I told him. He was OK with it and got an evil grin on his face. "Open your mouth" he ordered... and pushed his soft cock into my mouth. I started sucking automatically. "Don't suck, you cunt" I stopped sucking. About fifteen seconds passed and then I felt his piss flowing into my mouth. "Swallow now", he ordered. I did. My first drink of piss. He continued a little while and I drank all of it. "Turn around." I did. "Show me your hole. Spread your cheeks." I did. My hands grabbed my ass cheeks and I spread as far apart as I could. "Mmmm, that's a nice hole." Then his dick penetrated me all the way in - he didn't warn me, he didn't prepare me for it. He just shoved it in. I bucked. He hit my head from behind, saying "Be still. you cunt." His dick filled my hole completely. He grabbed my hips and started fucking me, hard and raw, commenting "Your asshole is not so fucking tight, you cunt. I thought you said you were tight." (I had told him to take it easy at first, since I was a bit tight.) "I will rent your asshole out to my friends, what do you say about that, cunt?"

"I... I...."

"Shut up! It was a rhetorical question. I don't care what you say." I kept quiet. He slapped my ass real hard, two, three, four times. I could feel my cheeks heating up. "Nice red colour," he remarked, adding "I like that."

"Thank you, Sir."

"It makes a nice contrast to my dark cock." I could hear him fiddling with something, but didn't dare to turn around to see what he was doing. "I'm filming you now" he said. "Push yourself back on my cock." I did, performing in front of the camera the next five minutes, doing whatever he directed me to do. "Good boy. Do you want it?"

"Yes sir."

"What do you want?"

"Your hot load, sir."

"Take my toxic load into your hole then," he said as he fucked me even harder and deeper. Four-five strokes later he pushed right to the hilt and I could hear his breathing as he leaned over me. His cock was twitching in my ass hole, and he was dumping his load deep into my ass.

He lay still over me for a little while. I didn't dare to move. Finally he unceremoniously just pulled out of me, quite fast. I gasped, trying to be silent. My hole closed slowly. His hand came down on my crack and he pushed his thumb in me. "You were clean. Good boy. Now suck off my cum from my cock." I turned around and cleaned his cock with my mouth. He tasted real good. The last few drops landed on my lips and I licked them clean. Looking down on me, he said "OK, get dressed and piss off. I'll be in the bathroom for two minutes. When I come out, you are gone."

I did as I was told. I left very quickly, not having time to put all my clothes on. The shirt was hanging out and I was looking generally fucked up. My ass hurt slightly from his cock, leaking some cum into my underwear. I felt humiliated.

I don't know if I should see him again. But at least I got a load.

Edited by Hotload84