Where is he now? MachoteXXX

Guest RAWGUYUK

Guest RAWGUYUK

I know this a total stab in the dark, but I was going through some old pics on my laptop and found some of a guy I saved about 10 years ago, who I used to jerk off to and fantasise like crazy about. He was a latin guy called Ron who had a website www.machote.com and went by the handle Machotexxx if I remember correctly on a few bareback sites and muscle sites. He posted videos of himself getting bred, and kept a "load tracker" diary on his site where he documented his load taking antics. He was quite open about his status and wrote about finding out he was poz and his fuck flu etc.

He was very hot and, in my early days of my barebacking fantasies, before they became a reality, as a 22 y old, he was my ideal raw fuck. I think he was in San Francisco and also appeared in one of TIM's early videos, maybe even their very 1st one Suck It. I'd love to know where he is now, if he is still alive (??) or anyone knows. I know it's odd to post something like this, seeing as I'm in the UK and he would be in America but I had such a fantasy for this guy, and he has seemed to totally disappear from the internet. I haven't added a pic as I don't think its appropriate to post other peoples images on here without permission, but maybe someone on here will remember him :)

• 2 weeks later...