[iBLASTinside] The Bareback Side of Chicago: The Beefy Ass Welcome

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

If you’re reading this day of publishing, I’m still in Chicago and looking for ass. Hit me up on BBRT (iBLASTinside) or via e-mail (iblastinside@gmail.com) and don’t make me beg for your pics.*

star_red.png* *star_red.png* *star_red.png* *star_red.png* *star_red.png

It’s strange I’ve never made it here*— at least that I recall. I’m sitting looking out my hotel window, trying to drown out the din of the streets below.

Chicago-Ass-194x300.pngThis is one fucking loud city. I’m 15 stories up and the noise is still deafening. I could have been on a higher floor, but I got this one because I wanted a king bed.

Fucking is always easier on a king bed rather than two doubles. I always prefer king beds.

Prior to my arrival, I set up my posting as being in Chicago and BarebackRT.com lit up. In fact, I made the front page of BBRT as a most-viewed profile.

It grew impossible for me to keep up with everyone pinging me with OINKs along with other questions. Please fuck me. Breed me.

Shit like that.

It still amazes me the number of people begging to be bred. Too many of these backwash assholes offer crappy profiles with blurry photos from 15 years ago, yet they’re still unflattering.

Me, breed your ass?

Naw, I’m good man.

I even saw one guy send me a pic of cum and shit leaking out of his ass. Not a good combination. Now I’m someone who believes if you’re going to fuck an ass raw, there’s bound to be some shit every once in a while.

But never on purpose.

Somehow, in the midst of all the fucking noise, I did manage the connection with the ass shown in this entry. I texted him when I landed and shortly after checking into my hotel, he arrived. With a kiss, he stripped and went to sucking my cock.

Slut.

Just the kind of bottom I like.

Before long, I was fucking him. I flipped him over and rode him until I shot a huge load into his ass. If he told it accurately, his fourth of the evening.

When I rolled off, he stuck a finger up his ass, pulled it out and tasted it.

“MMMM,” he *said.

He then sucked my cock clean. We had a nice deep kiss and off he went into the night.

Now I’m looking for ass number two. I’m thinking something a little tighter, smaller… not so beefy.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.