Last nights romp

Mindtrip

Last night, a german bottom that lives two blocks away hit me up, his BF told him that he wanted him to take a few loads.

I went over and ate out his tanned bubbled ass, he was whimpering, I lubed up my dick, and began to pound him. DRill fucking him as we looked in the mirror, watching our fuck.

I pinned him down on his bed, and pounded him until I shot deep inside his ass.

Then I was invited over to a guy that was collecting poz loads in a motel a block away from my apt,

I went over, and I roided out top was leaving just as I got there, I ate that roided cum load from the boy's cunt, and then I fucked him,

pumping him hard, until I shot in his boyish twink pussy.

After that I grabbed a bite to eat, the german guy asked me if i wanted to top him off, give him his last load for the night, I went over and bred him before catching the bus into hollywood, where a football player built bottom was taking loads, I got there as two tops left, his hole was loose and creamy, and felt amazing on my dick as I nailed his phat ass.

Didn't take me long to cum.

THEN(busy night) I was invited to a motel room, which happened to be right next to the room where the twink was taking loads.

This bottom was so fucking cute, half latin and white, with a juicy round ass.

I ate his hole, which was nice and relaxed, and we made out while I fucked him, we were both covered in sweat, and at one point he begs me to fist his hole, I obliged, took some trying, but I did get my hand in him, which set him off. He came all over himself, and soon I was in his ass again, fucking his tender, used, fuckhole. I shot my load deep in him.

After that I ate his hole, sucked the cum out and made out with him, feeding him my cum.

I fucked him again this morning, he rode my dick and shot all over me, I scooped up the cum, pulled out, slathered it on my dick, and fucked his own semen into his ass, before using his pussy to get off in.