[2 Pigs] fan mail part thirteen my bf has no idea i like taking loads on the s

AnonStory

Hey guys, six very hot fan mails to share with you. Five came in to us on via email, and the sixth was a comment on a recent post.

#1: "Just wanted to send you love for running such a hot blog. You and Breeding Jock got me worked up enough that I decided to plunge back into barebacking after years of being a good boy. Here are a couple of pics to thank you :-)

[The guy sent us two fucking HOT photos, one of his hot ass getting plowed raw!]

I'd decided to be a good boy and thought I should call it quits about bareback sex, but man, sex with a condom just doesn't compare, so I started having a lot less sex. Stopped going to the gym, cause who cares about having a hot body if you're not getting fucked by hard bare cock, you know? Now I'm fulling throwing myself back into barebacking though, and throwing myself back into the gym to get back the hot body I used to have (glad you like my shots now; wait to you see what I look like in 6-9 months. That's my body after five years of being lazy ;-)). took five loads from four different guys this weekend (one guy came within 30 seconds so he worked himself up for a second load; he apologized but I told him I was flattered he found my ass so hot he couldn't hold back, but that he owed me a longer fuck. he only lasted like 3 minutes the second time, but hey, that's an improvement, right? :-)) ."

#2: "I've been a long time, silent reader of your blog. Only BB three times, twice with an ex-bf and once with a drunken hookup. Meeting two guys tonight for my first threesome, they're gonna fuck bare and Im gonna feed the bottom my cock. Can't wait.... might even fuck the bottom myself and I never top. Just wanted to say thanks for your blog to create and build my BB fantasy that might come true tonight!"

#3: "You've inspired me guys, just had my first flip flop BB fuck, dumped my load up a nice ass and got mine plowed quite nicely ;) "

#5: "I have a bf and he has no idea I like taking loads on the side. Yes, I definitely get into the risky type of stuff on the side. He's fucked me a bunch with other guy's cum in my hole and I just told him it was lube. Always love taking loads and then fucking him too, passing it on :) Still neg here, but not sure how much longer that will last. The whole poz thing is a huge turnon for me, but def a bit nervous about officially converting. That said, I fantasize about conversion parties daily haha."

#6: "Hey stud, love your blog - have dumped many loads reading about your adventures and fantasize about having your cock deep in my gut. A question for you...you've mentioned that you have a b.f. a few times - does he know about your blog? Your extracurricular fucking? Is it an open relationship or are you, like me, doing all your breeding/getting bred behind his back? Just curious! Keep up the good work. I've been a pig for as long as I can remember. I've been taking raw loads all my life, even during the 'crisis' when no one was fucking bare...I'd convince guys to just 'put the head in for a second' and then I'd slide down, grip on and ride til I got the load. Can remember many nights in the sling at my favorite sex club when guys would see me getting fucked raw and lecture me about it, but often times end up buried to the nuts blasting a load inside later on. As for my bf, it's sort of the same. We don't discuss it. Ever. I'm sure he knows that I play but has no idea the extent of my debauchery. There have been many times I've come home with loads literally running down my leg and my hole so puffy and red from taking multiple cocks and I just smile to myself thinking about all the dna brewing inside of me. For several years while he'd be working I'd have guys breeding me in our bed. Now since he's been unemployed for a whle it's a bit more difficult so I've got to travel out more often. Usually end up at Slammer or varous bb parties I can be the whore I know I was born to be. Tried to calculate once how many different cocks/loads I've taken in my life and it's got to be in the thousands. Nothing I love more than being used by multiple guys (especially when others are around to watch and, hopefully, join in). I love my bf and we have a good relationship but he just isn't a pig -- and I'd be happy to talk about it but he just doesn't want to know. Besides, I like the idea of it being my little secret -- although I will say that I've run into more than a few 'friends' at various parties and the Slammer so I wouldn't be surprised if word somehow gets back to him. Did have an ex in NYC that LOVED to watch me get fucked - he'd bring home guys he'd pick up in the park late at night and I'd often wake up with some stranger pushing his cock deep in my hole while he'd sit in the corner with a big grin jerking off. That was lots of fun - he also like to go to sex clubs and host orgies together but, alas, he ended up getting too jealous. Funny since he was the one that insisted on an open relationship. Have also dreamed about having a relationship like the toxic twinks but am content to keep things the way they are as long as I can get loaded up when I need to."

We love being an inspiration! Keep it up, boys!5486372999613260578-5591983704862067451?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.