three days off

bearcubboy

so I had three days off this week so I decided to cross a few things off my sexual bucket list as it is

1. Asian guy

yeah I fucked him but he was very boring so I didn't blow my load but it is now off my list guess a good friend of mine was right Asians are very passive in bed which I am not an overt fan of

2. Second black guy of my life

I met him at his place we made out for a bit then took me to his bedroom his ad said he had a ten inch cock which I was interested in doing as it would cross off the "ten inch cock" on my sexual bucket list. (alas he did not have a 10" as we got into it he sucked my nipples which I have to admit was amazing from his lips and tongue he ate my ass for a good long time. His ad also said "Safer Sex Only" guess what he fucked my ass raw. Three pumps and he pulled out and shot his load in his hand then ran to the bathroom (wasn't sure to be honored at my tightness or disappointed)

3. Regular Poz fuck buddy

went down and saw him, yup as per usual he delivered, he murdered my ass hole and I LOVED every minute of it