[Spreading My Legs] TWO LOADS INSIDE ME

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

James was online on Saturday afternoon and we checked out each other's profiles. He and I had played once before (see post "Friday Fun") but haven't hooked up since. He is a student and seems like he is always doing homework or working. He is 27, slim, smooth tight body that loves to have his hole tongue fucked. He is a total top but loves spreading his legs so I can munch on his smooth butthole.

We shoot a few messages back and forth just catching up. He asks me if I have ever talked to another guy who is online. Erick is a hot latino who I have chatted with on a few occasions and even set up a meeting once but he no-showed. James is pretty discrete and hasn't done a lot in the gay world. He wants his first 3-way so I tell him to hit up Erick. The three of us send emails back and forth and we can't seem to get our times together this afternoon. James says he will be over in about 1/2 hour while Erick says he will take sloppy seconds in about two hours.

James rings my front doorbell. He is as cute as I remember from our previous meeting. He is dressed in cargo shorts, a buttoned down shirt and backwards baseball cap. I lead him to the bedroom and we immediately start making out as we slowly start stripping each other. He is a great kisser and my cock hardens as his tongue darts in and out of my mouth. We step out of our shorts...me in my briefs and him in his boxers. I grab his hard cock through the boxers and give it a hard squeeze.

James.jpeg

James's hard cock

James then becomes forcefully and tells me to turn around and bend over. He grinds his cock over my ass and tells me that he is going to fuck me good. I stand and toss off my briefs as he throws off his boxers. I lay on my back and he lays on top of me and we continue to make out. His hard cock is poking around my hole as my legs wrap around his slim smooth body. I grab his smooth ass cheeks and pull him against me and my fingers find his smooth hole. The dirty talk starts as he begins to take control.

He moves down my body and soon has my hard cock in his mouth. He deep throats me like a pro while staring me in the eyes. I flip him over on his back and straddle his face. I start face fucking him as I pin his arms down with my knees. I pull out and then slowly sink my dick all the way down his throat and hold still. I watch as his eyes become tear-filled before pulling out. I repeat this a few times before again flipping him over so I can start tonguing his hole. He gets up on all fours and pushes his ass back. I am in heaven. His smooth hole tastes great and I try to get my tongue up inside him as far as I can. His cock is rock hard as I lick and suck his hole. I lay on my back and James straddles my face and sits his ass right down on my tongue. He squirms and wiggles his boy ass back and forth before leaning forward and again deep throating me.

After a few minutes of this we spin around and are tongue kissing again. His hard cock, about 7", is poking around my hole and he tells me that he is going to fuck me dry. I feel his hard cockhead pressing against me and I relax. He pushes forward and tells me how tight my ass is. After a few more thrusts, I open up and feel him sink in. I wrap my legs around him and he slowly pumps a couple of times and then tells me he has cum. He slowly pulls out, apologizing for cumming so quickly as I feel my hole and it is wet with his cum. I tell him that its is okay and that he can fuck me anytime he wants as long as I get the load inside me. We make some small talk as he cleans up and dresses. He leaves after a quick kiss at the door.

I pull on my shorts with his cum inside me and wait for Erick to show up. He shows up about an hour later. He is hotter than his pics. He is latino (my weakness), slim worked out body, dark hair, a couple tats, 35 years old, 5'9", 150 with a smooth body and 7" uncut dick. I tell him that James had been over earlier and opened my hole for him. He smiles as I lead him to the bedroom. We both strip down and he lays back on the bed. I kneel between his legs and take his uncut cock in my mouth and start sucking him while jacking my own cock. We hadn't discussed anything about safe sex but he reaches for his jeans and I am assuming his is pulling out a condom. I am happily surprised when he pulls out a bottle of poppers instead. He takes a couple of hits before putting the brown bottle under my nose as I inhale while sucking his hardening dick. My tongue moves down to his smooth balls and lick and suck on them as well.

Erick stands me up and is soon sucking my hard cock as well. After swallowing my cock for a minute, he has me get on all fours at the edge of the bed. He lines his cock up against my hole and uses his spit as lube and enters me bareback. He starts out slowly but then picks up the pace and is soon slamming into my ass. He only slows down to inhale the poppers or stick the brown bottle under my nose. I can feel his smooth nuts slapping against my ass as he plows me deep and hard.

He pulls out and lays on the bed as I quickly swallow his cock. The uncut dick tastes great with my ass juices and James cum on it. I start inching my way down to his hole and soon he is spreading his legs and presenting his ass for me to lick and suck on. He has a smooth tight little hole and I spread his ass and stick my tongue right inside him. I only sucked his hole for a bit before he again stood up and spun me around. bending me over the side of the bed. He is quickly back to fucking my hole hard and fast. I hear his breathing is get heavy and soon he is giving me my second load of the afternoon deep in my guts. I can tell it is a heavy load as when he pulls his dick out some of his cum runs down my leg.

He cleans up and we discuss having a three way soon with James. Erick tells me that he loves to get fucked on occasion as well so I can't wait to get into his tiny hole. Hopefully our schedules can work out and we can get together soon.

Below are some pics of Erick that he had sent me before he came over. Very hot guy!!

cron.php?rand=1377445804

5368693e64bc54b4a42886740d1f905d_3%5B1%5D.jpg

1244f6344918f69ce0447805d41ea0ae_3%5B1%5D.jpg

fb8baf185f6850fa5fcf204fb13aa9d3_3%5B1%5D.jpg

da68ed4d6399989e932bb780df07c7d1_3%5B1%5D.jpg

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.