[Cumdump Chicago] You live for cum , don't you fuckin cumdump!

Feeder

Click here to see Cumdump's original blog post...

One of my repeat visits, bi rough dom guy who kept calling me bitch and cumdump while pounding away my pussy doggy and then on my back. Then he put me on my back on the bed, legs up in the air, and I felt he was getting rougher and faster, i was begging for cum ; knock me up! i am a cumdump!. He started to moan loudly , curse and unloaded for few seconds. "Take it you fuckin cumdump!" he said and I said "dump in me!" Oh that is the best breeding cumdump could wish for. This is the pic he took right after.

photo.JPG

More (many of his blog posts have video)...

good boy keep the bug up ur hole and what i do when i get knock up i come home lube up my biggest butt toy and ride it deeper then the boy who just fuck me raw .. my toy is 13 x4 and i use it daily to keep my pussy stretch open my other buddie cums in my open hole and shove his massive toy in my ass deep and i love it he can shoot a massive cum load in me a few time then pushes it even deep with his toy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.