[Spreading My Legs] WHORING MIGUEL

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

It was the day after Labor Day and I am on vacation all week. I am usually at work during the day so I decided to check online to see if there is any guys looking to play. I see Miguel is online so I shoot him a message to see if he is coming to town this week to get bred. I tell him that I am off work all week and can meet anytime. He shoots back an email saying he is in town now and at the bookstore. It is pretty early in the morning and he says he is the only one there. I tell him that I will be down shortly and to take as much cum as he can get before I get there.

I pull into the parking lot and see a couple of cars. I pay the entrance fee to the arcade and walk into the deserted hallway. I only see one light on in a booth but the door is locked. I walk to the back end of the arcade and see no one. As I walk back into the main arcade I see Miguel walking up the hallway. He smiles and slides up next to me. He tells me in his broken English that it is slow but he has one load in his ass. My hands reach back and feel his hole through his jeans. There is a moist spot on his jeans near his asshole. I tell him to get into a booth so I can tongue his hole.

Miguel enters the booth and immediately takes off his pants and shoes and bends over the loveseat presenting his hole for me. I kneel behind him and start eating his wet hole. My tongue pushes and probes inside. Miguel knows what I want and pushes back and I can taste some of the stranger's cum on my tongue. I don't swallow the cum but instead stand up and turn his head towards me. I start making out with him and we swap the cum back and forth for a bit.

I pull my shorts down and line my cock up against his raw hole and push in. His hole opens right up and swallows my dick.

001.JPG

My cock inside Miguel

I only fuck for a minute and then pull my cock out and shove it into his mouth. I love the way Miguel sucks my cum covered cock and then turns back around so I can continue to fuck his hole.

cron.php?rand=1378566603

003.JPG

Miguel cleans off my cum covered cock

I hear the door to the arcade open so I pull out and tell him to go find some more cock but to leave the door unlocked if he goes into a booth. I tuck my hard cock back into my shorts and leave his booth as he steps back into his jeans.

I walk one way down the hallway as Miguel goes the other way. I pass a guy standing against the wall that we have fucked numerous times there and always bareback. DJ is a guy about my age with a nice little body and a thick cock. I smile and nod and then walk back to find Miguel. I tell him that there is a guy up front that will fuck him and to leave the door unlocked. I watch as Miguel obeys me and heads his way.

I wait a minute and then walk back up that way. I see DJ is still standing against the wall but that the booth down the way is lit up. I smile and walk past DJ and enter the booth. I make sure to let the door slam so he knows the door isn't locked. Miguel has his pants off again and takes off his shirt as I enter the booth. I pull my shorts to my ankles and Miguel starts sucking me. He is an expert cocksucker and has me on the verge of cuimming. I pull out and turn him around to take another quick picture of his ass.

cron.php?rand=1378566603

004.JPG

Miguel presents his ass

I hear footsteps coming down the hall and have Miguel start sucking me again. The door opens and DJ comes into the booth and locks the door behind him. DJ starts undoing his shorts and soon his hard thick cock is jutting out. I spin Miguel around so that he can blow DJ. I line my dick up against his hole and push forward. I slide right in and begin pounding his ass as he deep throats DJ. I only fuck him a few minutes before pulling out and spinning him around again. This time I watch and hold his ass cheeks apart so DJ can work his thick bare cock inside him as well. I edge DJ on and tell him to breed his hole. DJ only fucvks him a short time before unloading his nuts deep inside his hole.

As soon as DJ takes his cock out, I get Miguel back on all fours on the loveseat and finger his hole a bit as DJ watches. Miguel pushes back and a stream of cum oozes out of his hole. I glance at DJ and then bury my face in his ass and suck the cum right back out of him and then kiss Miguel so he can get a taste as well. DJ finishes tucking his cock away and is out the door.

Miguel and I dress and walk around a bit hoping for more cum but no one else enters the arcade. Miguel says he is leaving soon so I direct him back into the nearest booth. He again strips down and sucks on my cock.

cron.php?rand=1378566603

005.JPG

Hungry cocksucker

As his mouth works my cum back up, I pull out and lay him back on the loveseat and have him spread his legs for me. I lick and suck his hole a bit more.

cron.php?rand=1378566603

006.JPG

Miguel spreading his cumhole

I rise a bit and slide my cock into his exposed hole. I fuck him in this position a bit and make out with hikm. I fuck him hard and you can hear our bodies slamming against each other down the hallway. My knees can't take much of this position though and soon I have him back on all fours with myself buried deep inside him. Now I can really slam into him. I wished there were other guys in the arcade as my hips aslamming against his ass cheeks would have drawn more guys to our booth. His ass is amazing and milks my cock and soon my nuts are churning as I increase the pounding. I give one final push and spew my cum deep into him. His hole grips my shaft and milks every drop.

cron.php?rand=1378566603

007.JPG

Breeding Miguel

As my cock softens and slips out of his well fucked hole I see a huge gob of cum slide out as well. I take my finger and scoop it up and push it back inside and then let Miguel clean my fingers off. My cock is completely drained and I get dressed. A quick kiss and a promise from him to let me know when he gets back into town again and I am out the door.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.