[Spreading My Legs] A LOAD FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I got an email a couple months ago while I was at work from Kirk along with a picture of his bare ass. The picture had him bent over with some low hanging balls and a piercing between his nuts and asshole. I immediately remembered him. I had fucked him raw a couple times last year but haven't heard from him since. Kirk has a boyfriend and is pretty prominent in the gay area here.

Anyway, Kirk wanted to hook up again and told me that he wanted me to humilate and dominate him. Now I am not really into that but told him that I would certainly use his ass and mouth for my pleasure, take pictures and then send him back home to his partner with a load in his ass. Our schedules were hard to line up due to our work schedules and him trying to get away for his partner.

I was on vacation this past week and he hit me up again to play. I told him that I was free that morning and we quickly set plans up for him to come over. He arrives about an hour later dressed in a tee shirt and shorts. We kiss as soon as he is in the door...his breath minty fresh. Kirk is 28 years old, 6'2", 185 pounds, shaved head and a 7" THICK cock.

I lead him to the bedroom and we strip off our shirts and continue to make out. We slowly undo each other's shorts and push them to our ankles. Stepping out of our shorts I reach back and grab his ass and discover he has a jock/brief on. I push him to his knees and let him start licking on the buldge in my briefs. His fingers find the waistband and pulls them down until my cock springs out. His mouth is quickly on my hard dick and he begins to give me expert head....swallowing all of me and I begin to fuck his face. After a few minutes of his mouth on my cock and balls, I have him get on the bed on all fours. My face is immediately in his ass. I spread his meaty cheeks and my tongue finds his hole.

001.JPG

Kirk's ass

Kirk is pretty vocal when it comes to sex and his moans and groans turn me on. I reach underneath and find his hard cock tucked into the front of his jock. I pull his thick member out and using my tongue go back and forth from his hole to his cock. I slap his ass a few times (trying to be dominate! LOL) and then delve back into his hairy cavern.

cron.php?rand=1378651207

002.JPG

Kirk's ass, cock and piercing

I raise up and lay on top of him...my hard cock in the crack of his ass. I just rub my length between his asscheeks and turn his head so we can make out. He sucks my tongue tasting his ass. I pull away and pull him back onto all fours and line up raw cock up against his hole and push in. He groans but takes it all in one thrust. I fuck him hard...pulling almost out and then slamming all the way back inside him. Soon his hungry ass is bucking back and meeting my pounding.

cron.php?rand=1378651207

003.JPG

Fucking Kirk raw

He is starting to enjoy it so I pull out. After all it is all about my pleasure...not his. I walk around to the side of the bed and turn his head towards my dick. I jab my cock into his mouth and let him suck and clean my cock off. He begins jacking off but I again put a stop to that by slapping his low hanging balls. He flinches and stops jacking off. "My pleasure not his" I keep remnding myself. Straddling his face I have his head over the side of the bed and really push my cock down his throat.

cron.php?rand=1378651207

004.JPG

Face fucking Kirk

He has no choice but to take it all. I push my cock all the way in and hold it. I pull out when I feel he needs to catch his breath and then have him lick on my balls while gently slapping his ball bag. His hard on is bigger and thicker now.

cron.php?rand=1378651207

005.JPG

cron.php?rand=1378651207

006.JPG

Kirk's thick cock

I pull my dick out of his mouth, wipe the tears out of his eyes and then have him open his mouth as I spit into it. I crawl back up onto the bed and pull his legs up and insert my spit shined cock back into his hole and fuck him on his back. I pull on his pierced nipples, twisting and turning the small bars. The sounds of pleasure and pain for the nipple play gets my cock harder. Again we make out as I have him hold his legs back for a good pounding. My cock is close to cumming but I sense he is close too. I pull my dick out again and shove it in his mouth. Slapping his balls seems to slow down his cum flow. "My pleasure, my pleasure" runs through my mind.

I pull him to the edge of the bed and have him hold his legs up like a good whore and delve back into his now wet and opened hole. I can get my tongue into his hole and lick and taste the ass juices and my own pre cum. I stick my finger into his ass and then directly into his mouth giving him a taste as well.

cron.php?rand=1378651207

007.JPG

Kirk's wet hole

I stand and spit into his mouth again as my cock finds the entrance to his ass again and plows deep and hard. I know it won't be long before I shoot. I tell him that I am going to breed his ass and he can take that load home to his partner. He grins and I begin to cum long, hard and deep into him. I pull my cock out and make him suck it clean as he jacks on his cock. My job is done...I have used him to get off...he can finish himself off. I tell him to hurry and get off as I have other plans. I tell him that he is a good whore and I am finished for now but will let him know when he can come back and get me off again. His jacking increases and soon he is shooting a big load on his hairy chest and a few squirts on his chin. I lean in and lick the cum and make out with him. He enjoys the taste of his cum as I feed it too him with my fingers and tongue.

cron.php?rand=1378651207

008.JPG

Kirk's cum covered chest

He jumps into the shower and cleans off before we kiss goodbye. I watch as he heads for his car with my load in his ass...back home to his boyfriend.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.