Bogota, Colombia

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

I am touring South America at the moment and last week I went to two places.

The first one advertising real sleazy sex and raw parties is Dark Club Nudista was a disappointment. I did not get any luck there and was heavily overcharged for a dump. Maybe I was there at a wrong time.

The second one was supposed to be the best place of Bogota called Babylon. I did receive two loads there in the two hours that I was there. Two great thick juicy dicks that I sucked to a nice hard one. They did not want to fuck me raw but I was so desperate that I took them in my wet hole anyway... Both came nicely and I felt good anyway. The first one threw away his used condom before I had the chance of using his cum, but I got him to spit on my hole and I just took his hand and pushed it right into my hole which he was surprised but started to fistfuck me anyway. The second guy face fucked me first and then fucked me with a condom but before he came he pulled out, took off his condom and I was able to talk his dick into my mouth for the last part of cumm which tasted great. This was my third time ever to taste cumm in my mout and now I think I am hooked. I played with the cumm on my body and asked him to fistfuck me but after just inserting a couple of fingers he declined any further play...

All in all not a very satisfying stay. No hookups further from A4A, GayRomeo or BareBackRT.

I am not sure what the other S.A. countries will bring.