[Spreading My Legs] SUNDAY THREE WAY

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I hadn't heard from JD in quite awhile. He and I had exchnaged quite a few emails over about a six month period before we even got together to play a couple years ago. Since then we have hooked up a few times and he was even the bottom at a sex party I had a year ago. JD is 27 years old, 5'11" and about 180 pounds. He is a very cute guy with a thick cut cock. He has an on-again/off-again relationship with a younger boyfriend. He is versatile but really loves to bottom out and take raw loads.

I had placed an ad on Craigslist looking for someone to get into that morning when JD hit me up off a different hookup site. He told me that he broke up with his boyfriend for good (he tells me that all the time but they always get back together) and was real horny. I told him that I wanted to breed his ass again and that we should find another guy to join us. He was up for the idea and said he would head over to my house.

I got a few replies to my ad on CL but not too many that interested me. My ad said "in-shape" guys but seems like a lot of the guys that responded didn't notice that blurb in my ad. I know "round" is a shape but not for me. JD showed up and looked even better than that last time we played. His clean shaven face made him appear to be younger and he had lost some weight as well. I sucked his dick for a bit while we cruised the websites and tried to find another guy to come over and join us.

DJ+cock.JPG

JD's fat cock

I checked my email and found a reply to my CL ad. It was from a 40 year old professional guy who said he was in a straight relationship. Daniel is 6'2" and about 195 pounds. He told me that he had topped a few times but was curtious to bottom if we weren't too big...although he only played safe. JD and I agreed to have him come over and that JD would bottom for both of us. I laid out the lube and condoms on the nightstand and JD and I played and sucked each other until we heard the doorbell.

Daniel was a nice looking guy who we later found out teaches at a local college. He appeared to be a little shy but once we led him to the bedroom he opened up. We stripped down and JD dropped to his knees. He quickly had Daniel's cock in his mouth and our hands ran all over each other's bodies. JD fished a bottle of poppers out of his shorts and inhaled and then was right back to taking turns deep throating our cocks. Daniel's dick was a nice size cock and had a big thick head.

cron.php?rand=1379254202

recent%5B1%5D.jpg

ssilly+profound+2.jpg

Daniel's cock

I watched as JD swallowed his thickness and jacked his own cock. I had JD stand up and I dropped to my knees and took turns devoring their dicks. A few times, Daniel would pull back as he said he didn't want to cum too soon. Knowing that JD wanted to get fucked, I turned him around and had him get on all fours at the edge of the bed. I walked to the other side of the bed so he could resume blowing me. I reached back and spread his ass cheeks as Daniel rolled the condom over his thick cock.

cron.php?rand=1379254202

DJ+butt.JPG

JD waiting to be fucked

JD reached back and squirted some lube on his hole and then inhaled more poppers. Daniel lined his fat cockhead up against his hole and pushed forward. Obviously the poppers didn't work or JD hadn't prepared himself for the thickness of the cockhead. JD jumped off the bed and need to relax some more before attempting to take that again. We put more lube on his hole and Daniel's cock and he crawled back on the bed with his ass in the air. This time Daniel found his way inside of JD. I shoved my cock into JD's mouth as he whimpered. I held his shoulders in place and wouldn't let him back off the thick dick. Soon his hole relaxed enough and he was enjoying the deep hard fucking he was getting. JD is sweating but loving the fucking he is getting. I watch as Daniel slams into the ass. He didn't last long and came within a few minutes. Daniel pulled out of JD's ass...the rubber hanging onto his cock...the cum collected in the bottom of the bag. JD rolls over onto his back as Daniel sits next to him.

I am between JD's legs as he jacks his hard cock. JD asks me "Do you want it now?" I just smile and lube up my cock. I push his legs back to his chest as Daniel watches and insert my cock into his just fucked hole raw. Daniel moves around so he can get a good view of some bareback fucking. I love putting on a show but know I can't hold out long either. JD tells me to breed him and that is all it takes. With one final thrust, I bury myself deep inside and squirt. Daniel watches as I breed. JD continues to jack and is soon squirting a load all over his stomach.

JD washes up and is out the door with my load in his opened up hole. I won't see him again until he breaks up with his boyfriend again. Daniel jumps in the shower and cleans up before going back to his girlfriend. Two different guys...two different relationships...three cumloads!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.