Poppers in NJ?

GHAddict

I'm pretty much a bookstore/gloryhole pig and love getting poppered up and slutting here at some of the bookstores in NJ but I've noticed that all of the local shops have stopped carrying poppers. Anyone know what is going on? Are they illegal now?

Hmmm. That's odd. I haven't been to an adult store in jersey in about a year now. I usually get my poppers in Philly since I'm closer to there and it's easier for me to get to. I did notice however that the place I went to didn't have as much and prices increased.

unsure of legalities, as they seem to change on a whim at times. I do know that it's less expensive and there is more selection using an online resource. I don't work for them, and I don't get anything for a referral -- but I do use Ben whose various older websites have been set up in one place now: http://www.everydaylowprice.com Never been ripped off, and if order is <$100, no need for signature at delivery.

Always a coupon of some sort. Carries max impact too. Ships all over US.