Getting serviced while eating a meal

4realz

Came across the story under this photo: http://manisking.tumblr.com/post/61681843071/thebrutalizer-the-owner-of-this-restaurant

About a restaurant that offers $120 blowjob & steak dinners ;-)

Wondered how many of you get turned on by getting your cock serviced while eating? I've done it while eating nachos ;-)

When me and my most recent ex first got together, he told me he had a fantasy where someone would make him his favorite sandwich and give him a blowjob while he ate it. One day while he was still living at home and we were home alone, I randomly went to the kitchen, found all the ingredients, and made his favorite sandwich. I gave it to him and he was pleased that he now had his lunch, but was even more pleased that as he was taking his first bite I unzipped his shorts, took his cock in my mouth, and went to town. He knew immediately what I was enacting for him and he was so hot from it that he barely finished his sandwich before his cock in my ass giving me one of the many loads I got in his parents' family room.