Brad

Guest JizzDumpWI

Guest JizzDumpWI

“Sure, you can tear up my hole a little” I tell the cute furry bear…

Brad arrived about half an hour ago. What a cute and studly bear! Short black beard on his latin face; beautiful soulful brown eyes. About my same height, bit of a bearish paunch without being fat, sky blue eyes, hot smile; very much one of the types of guys that trip my trigger.

We get drinks first and then head down to my always ready play room. We get to talking, groping, kissing while we undress each other. I get him down to his thick, mushroomed head dick, dripping with pre and boned. He caresses my ass as he pulls off my jeans. And then he gets quiet. “Jim, I wasn’t totally honest in our email exchange. I really am poz, diagnosed a couple of weeks ago and still not on meds. I am so fucking horned though; and I fucking hate condoms. Still in just this little time together, I don’t want to BS you.”

“Brad, thanks buddy. I’ve never minded poz loads so really, no problem. I don’t make a big deal out of it because I’ve been on PrEP for several months now. I hate condoms to as my profile states.”

Brad, smiles, we kiss and grope some more finally getting onto the bed and allowing our passion to let go more. That’s when I see it. That nice cock I saw when I undressed Brad grew even more. This guy is definitely a grower, and at full size is one of the bigger cocks I’ve seen, at least 9” and thick. “Damn Brad that is a hot as fuck! Something else ya didn’t mention eh?” I say smiling and evil sort of glint in my green eyes.

He almost blushes; “Yeah, too many guys are afraid to take it and I never even get to meet them, so I don’t really say much about it”. “You need to know Jim that it might sort of tear you up though.”

And that lead to the opening line…

We get to it, me hungry for Brad big dick. No lube, he is pre cumming plenty enough to do the job. So I lay back and he fingers my willing hole for a minute or so, then just rests his thick big mushroom head against my hole; letting his pre cum ooze into my hungry hole. We kiss, touch, and feel the heat rising from two horny guys. And then he begins to lean into my hole. Man I am glad to have kept my hole ready with bigger dildos! He doesn’t hesitate once his head is in and pushes in quickly to full hilt. “FUCK!” I say. But in truth I am loving it. Rough fucking always gets me more boned, more excited, more fulfilled (every pun intended). It’s my awareness of this that lead me to start a PrEP regimen last year.

Brad continues to drive it in deep, until I hear his breath change, and feel him tense up; and then feel that massive cock pulse in my hole. As he promised in our email exchanges, he doesn’t pull out. He relaxes a bit, kissed me again deeply. I’m totally roused by his furry body, well abused nips. Fairly suddenly and while in me he pulls out a little, rolls me over to doggie style, and once again impales my now tender ass deeply. He promised he was a multi cummer and one who doesn’t pull out between loads. And once again I get the joy, the intense pleasure along with the intense pain of him slamming into my open willing hole. Bliss! Plus with Brad, I get to enjoy his belly fur occasionally rubbing my ass cheeks and lower back. Something about that particular feeling always bones me. So we continue, rutting as the two pigs we are. And after a time Brad unloads again, for more than a full minute of pulsing.

I’m figuring he must be spent; but he stays mostly hard; pushing me down and laying on top of me. He nibbles my neck, ears, tugs gently at my hair and says in his deep voice what a good pig I am. Oddly tender in that you know? But, Brad never softens and pops out; and after about 15 minutes of cuddling and nibbling, he stiffens back to giant dimensions yet again for round 3. My ass is so fucking tende!. Still, that big cock of his just grows deeply into me; and once again I am treated to the pleasure of his rough fucking; this time rougher than before; I surmise to encourage #3 load out. Damn, such a mix of intense pain combined with intense pleasure. I so want him to stop, not! This load takes a good while to work up; and after what I suppose is another 20 or 30 minutes of hard fucking, Brad once again shudders, and pulses a new load into me.

We spend another hour or so, snuggling, Brad’s dick still holding his seed in me; sometimes dozing, sometimes softly awake and relishing in the feeling of two pigs who’ve enjoy a terrific fuck. Brad’s phone rouses us and while he lets it go to voice mail; knowing it is there bugs him and we eventually get up, towel off a bit and he picks up his message. Work.. A cascade of system failures has his employer call him into work. He takes a relatively quick shower. He borrows my tooth brush; hand straightens his short crew cut; dresses and is ready to leave.

As he is dressing, I tell him how for me this was one of the most delicious meetings with a new guy in a long time; hoping we will forge more than a one night fuck; maybe find more common ground (while still fucking) and build a friendship. He sort of nods an agreement (I think, I hope). Then he’s off to work…Sad to see Brad have to go; I walk him to the door; kiss passionately; and wish him a safe drive to the office.

I head down to clean up the play room a bit; see some blood on the play sheets so strip the bed and put them in the laundry bin along with the cum towels. I love the smell of Brad on me; so get into my own bed and drift off to sleep; recalling the smells, textures, feel of him… What dreams…

Next morning I wake up; kinda groggy; make coffee (my usual autopilot start of day). I count out my supplements into my pill cups; and make a stunning realization; my Truvada bottle is all the way in the back of the cabinet. Damn; it hits me. I realize I had gotten kind of lazy. The daily pill regimen had gotten a little spotty; skipped a day here, a day there. Then two, then, obviously, more. Fuck! I hadn’t taken the stuff for the past two weeks at least. Man I took that “relax and don’t obsess” thing to a fucking art form! More, there was a lot of blood on the sheets. And Brad was probably at peak viral load. Damn!

I shake, feeling more than a little panic rise in me; and also conflict. I have another realization; I guess I am now part hot bear knowing I have some of Brad growing in me now…. Even if I never see him again, maybe he'll always be with me. Somehow, that calms me down; a little; and I start to ponder, what is my next right move?

To be continued….

Guest JizzDumpWI
Very fucking hot story...

I just wished it was told from the TOP's view point instead of the bottom..

Don't suppose you could write a future chapter like that?

Let me think about that Beastboy42. There are clearly directions this could take...

Guest JizzDumpWI
Fuckin hell... that is hot! Your next right move, btw, is to get on a plane to Wales where I'll happily finish what Brad started

Story or not, yes next right move is for me to travel to Whales for a week.

Indeed so, I know the "Greg's Schooling" does something similar, every other chapter told from the other persons PoV.

As a DomTop myself, it always gets my juices flowing to be reading from the tops PoV at the moment of 'the kill' That moment when his Poz Pecker is lodged up a hole and hes about to pump a kidd full of his Virus >;)