[Spreading My Legs] TAGGING BRYAN'S ASS

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Kevin hits me up online on Sunday late morning and asks if I want to tag Bryan's ass together. I reply yes and we all exchange messages and set up a time to meet at my house.

I have played with both of these guys seperately and have written about them on earlier posts but have never done a 3-way with them. Bryan is a cute guy from south of my town that is a band director at a high school. He loves to get fucked bareback by older guys. He always arrives on time with poppers and a clean ass. He also calls me "daddy."

Kevin has been over a couple times and has always left a load in my ass before he leaves. He is about my age and a little stocky but has a nice thick cock that is made for backing up on. He says he is versatile but I have always bottomed for him.

Kevin arrives a few minutes before Bryan does so we make some small talk before Bryan arrives. He tells me that he has fucked Bryan once before in a hotel. I tell him that Bryan and I have fucked about a dozen times.

The doorbell rings and I let Bryan in. We quickly head to the bedroom and start stripping down. Breyan sets his poppers on the nightstand next to the lube and gets on his knees. Kevin and I step up and watch as Bryan takes turns sucking and deepthroating our cocks. I watch as he stretches his full lips over the thick piece of Kevin and swallow him to the pubes. I step back and feel up Bryan's ass. He rises and it is Kevin's turn to kneel. Bryan and I make out as Kevin goes back and forth on both of our dicks. After a few minutes, Kevin and I switch places and I get my first taste of their cocks as they pass the popper bottle back and forth and make out.

001.JPG

Kevin sucking Bryan

My hands are all over Bryan's ass and hole and soon he breaks away and lays on the bed. Kevin lays on the other side of him as I sink between Bryan's spread legs and start licking his hole. I decide to fuck Bryan first in order to loosen him up a bit before Kevin's thicker dick takes my place. I rise and make out with Bryan so he can tatse his ass on my tongue. I grease my cock up with lube and slide into his hole. I only fuck for a few minutes before pulling out.

Kevin assumes the position I had as I reach for the camera. I take a few pictures as I see his thick cock stretch open Bryan. Bryan moans and hits the popper bottle again. He loves having two "daddies" using his hole.

cron.php?rand=1380391201

002.JPG

Kevin balls-deep in Bryan

003.JPG

Bryan takes it like a good boy from Kevin

cron.php?rand=1380391201

004.JPG

Kevin plowing Bryan

I crawl up near Bryan's face and shove my dick into his mouth. We have the boy filled at both ends and he is loving it. Bryan's cock is rock hard and he starts to slowly jack it. I take his hands off his cock. I don't want him to cum too soon.

Kevin pulls out his Bryan's ass and tells him to ride the dick. I sit back and watch as Bryan jumps on top of him and slowly sinks his ass back on the thick raw cock. I lean forward and start licking on Vinces balls and ass as he pumps into Bryan.

cron.php?rand=1380391201

006.JPG

Kevin reinserting himself into Bryan

007.JPG

Bryan riding Kevin

Bryan rides the dick like a champ. His ass is grinding against Kevin's pubes. After a few minutes, Bryan shoots his load all over Kevin's stomach and rolls off. Kevin isn't having any of that and tells Bryan to spread his legs and soon his thick cock is back up inisde him. I crawl to the head of the bed and make out with Bryan as Kevin fucks him hard. Bryan's soft dick is against his stomach. I can tell by Kevin's breathing that he is getting close. I make Bryan tell him to cum inside him. That is all it takes as Kevin thrusts in and starts shooting his load.

As Kevin pulls his shiny thick cock out of the hole, I then take over. I roll Bryan over on his stomach and pull him to the corner of the bed. I roughly push my hardon into the cum filled hole. The warmth of his ass almost sends me over the edge immediately. I LOVE fucking in someone else's cum. I pound him hard for a few minutes and soon my cock is covered in frothy cum. I keep slamming into his ass until I feel my balls tightening up and and soon cumming deep inside the boys ass as well. I lay on top of Bryan and turn his head as we make out. My softening cock plops out of his sloppy hole and I slap his ass cheek and get up to grab some cum towels to clean up.

Was hot to share his hole with another guy and I am sure he will be back for more of daddy's cock soon.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.