[Sperm Pig] Beautiful Cock, Bad Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

Have you ever had a guy come over who has a great cock, but when it came time to use it, he was just… Not good? At all??

Yeah, I had that last night.

I guy that I’d been cruising online for awhile finally agreed to come over. I’d never even seen pics of him or his dick, I was just going by his profile.

He shows up, and while decently attractive, he is carrying a few more pounds than he’d indicated. But when I knelt down…

Yeah, it was pretty. Not quite the 8” advertised, but every bit 7.5. And thick. And veiny. With a nice head. Ramrod straight and Rock hard.

I got to sucking it and he seemed to really enjoy my mouth. A bit too much- as he kept wanting to ram all of it into the back of my throat.

"You like that cock? You like sucking that big dick?"

I nodded and kept at it.

"Tell me how much you like my cock!"

So I pull off and say, “Damn, I…”

Which is all I got out before he grabbed my head and shoved back in. Dude, do you want me to tell you I like it or not??

Then it was time for fucking.

"You want me to fuck you? You want this big dick in that muscle pussy?"

Um… Suuuuure.

So he had me lube us both up, get on my stomach, and lay there with my legs together.

He got on top and roughly shoved in. But only his head and maaaaaybe another inch. Then he rocked this back and forth, just fucking my hole with his tip.

Which, because I have a fairly meaty ass, kept falling out. So he’d end up fucking it between my thighs for a bit.

Then he’d enter me again, and repeat.

"Squeeze that ass for me, bitch! Make it tight in my cock! Squeeze it!!"

I basically had to lay there and keep my thighs tensed and locked together and my ass muscles clenched for him.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Dude, just fucking breed me already." I grunted.

Which he finally did.

As a bottom, I appreciate basically any fucking that my hole receives. Slow fucks, hard pounding, stirring around, deep thrusts, etc. And the “just the tip” thrusting can be hot— WHEN the top is just teasing your hole before plunging in to the hilt again.

But this guy left my place with 6 unused inches of dick! Not to mention leaving me with a very dissatisfied hole.

At least I got his load in me. Well, most of it, as he slipped out during and coated my crack in cum.

More...

Yea. I had this happen a short while ago. Met this guy on Growlr. Said he was a Top. I'm in Reno, he was up at Lake Tahoe. I agreed to take the drive 'cause I thought I was going to get a nice fuck. We met, had dinner, went back to his place and started to play. We got into a 69. He started out hard, then went soft. He kept going hard and soft for about 10 min. Then when I tried to sit on him he went totally soft. Finally, I just sucked him off. He mentioned I hadn't cum, I told him I was fine. ASAP I left and I have not, and will not, hook up with his again. That's the 2nd time I've met a "Top" on Growlr who wasn't what he advertised.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.