[Spreading My Legs] TAGGING JD'S ASS

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I am an early riser. Even on the weekends I am up pretty early to start the day...which includes seeing if anyone is online to hook up with. JD shoots me an email and says he is horny and looking. I tell him that I have some errands to run plus a lunch with some family so I could be back home early afternoon and to look for other guys to join us. JD is a very cute guy that I have played with numerous times. He was over a couple weeks ago and we did the 3-way with Kevin that I wrote up about.

Before leaving my house I put an ad on Craigslist looking for others to join us for some fun. JD was looking to get his hole pounded and filled with cum. I received several responses from guys wanting to play. When I get back home I text JD and tell him to come over.

Out of the many responses I got from my ad, it seemed no one was answering back when we were looking. JD arrived at my house a few minutes later than he said he would be there and explained that he had stopped on the way and had an older daddy fuck him bareback. He said the guy was a married man and fucked him raw but pulled out and shot all over his ass. Great...his hole was opened and used...my favorite!

We jumped online together and sent numerous messages out to guys on other websites but no one was available to play. I was about ready to say fuck it and just breed him alone when I see that James has logged in. He has been over twice before and loaded me up both times. He is 27 and a slim smooth guy with a nice cock (see post "Two Loads Inside Me"). I send him a message and invite him over. He says he will be here in twenty minutes.

JD and I play around a little waiting for James to arrive. When he gets here, he and DJ instantly hit it off and we all go to the bedroom. We all strip down as JD gets on his knees and begins to suck both our cocks as James and I make out. JD's thick cock is rock hard and he takes turns swallowing our dicks. My hands are cupping the smooth tiny asscheeks of James. I know he loves to have his hole eaten so I get on my knees behind him and start licking his ass. James is sandwiched between us and getting both ends worked over with our tongues.

JD stands and I move around and am soon sucking both their dicks as they make out. James' dick isn't as thick as JD's but is a bit longer. Not wanting to cum too soon, JD pulls out of my mouth and squats again in front of me and starts sucking my dick. James comes behind me and crawls between my legs and lays on the carpet and start blowing JD. James hot little ass is in the air and I am soon behind him with my face buried deep in his hole again.

I hear JD tell him that he wants that cock in his ass. James gets up and lays on the bed. JD is soon straddling his cock and slowly sinks down on the bare dick.

DJ+butt.JPG

JD's ass

I lay next to James and make out with him and JD rides up and down on the pole. JD's hard cock slaps against James smooth stomach on each downward thrust. I move behind and watch his ass swallow the cock and play with James' balls. JD is in his own world now and is bucking and riding his cock. I hear James say "Miley has nothing on you...twerk that ass!"

I move back up to James and see that JD has squirted his cum all over James' smooth chest. I run my hands in it and smear it all over his chest. JD's dick doesn't go soft and is still slapping James' chest. I am jacking my cock but stop in fear of cumming. James' breathing increases and soon he is shooting deep inside JD. JD continues to ride his hard on and after a bit he rewarded with another load from James.

cron.php?rand=1381073401

James.jpeg

James' cock

JD leans forward to kiss James as the slimey cock plops out of his hole. I see some cum start to run out of his open hole and waste no time in shoving it back up there with my hard cock. JD is sandwiched between us. My hard cock feels so good inside the cummy hole. I lean forward and make out with James as I pump JD's ass. I only fuck for a couple minutes before I add the third load to his hole.

We are all sweaty. I go to get some cum rags to clean up but JD doesn't want any. He dresses with his cummy ass intact...mmmm. We make some small talk and agree to do it again soon before they leave. I have texted James since then and he wants to get a couple more guys and see JD really get gangfucked so hopefully we can arrange that.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.