[Sperm Pig] Thug Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I’ve been craving black dick for awhile, but in my very white Midwestern town, it isn’t that easy to cum by. However, I recently discovered where they all hang out— Craigslist.

I Put up an ad for an anonymous, blindfolded, walk in scene, and got many responses. And several of them were black dudes on the DL just looking to nut in a white dude’s butt.

After weeding out several flakes, I got one to agree to cum over. He’s 26 and says he has 10 inches. He sent me a pic— it was more like 8. But still better than most guys.

I give him my address and wait. 15 minutes later he’s calling from my lobby, and I buzz him in. I am lubed and ready, so I don the blindfold and assume the position.

I hear him shuffle in. “Daaaaayum.” He says. “Lookit that big, white ass!”

"You gonna breed it, man?"

"Heeeeeell yeah."

I hear him undo his belt and his pants fall heavily to the floor. Then he crawls up onto my bed behind me and his belt buckle clunks the footboard and jangles. The fucker didn’t even bother taking off his shoes or pants. He just pulled them down.

He grabs the lube and starts getting ready. I hit the poppers. As he positions his cock, I reach back to feel it. Mostly to feel his size, but also to check for a condom. Nope— bare. And big!

He lines up with skill (he’s done this before) then he shoves that fucker in and starts pumping me.

"Damn, that pussy TIGHT!" He exclaims. "Ain’t gonna last long."

"Breed me whenever the fuck you want, it’s your hole to use."

He lasted longer that he thought he would. Maybe 5 minutes total, with some pauses and slowdowns. But soon he was edged up and ready.

"You want it? You want it, bitch?"

"Fuckin’ fill my ass man!!"

"UNGGGGHHHHHH!"

He thrust into me and unloaded his DL stud semen. I took it all. Then I started my patented “ass milking”.

"Oh! Daaaayum! That pussy got skills! Fuck yeah! Ungghh! Filling that bitch ass UP! Yeah!"

I milked him til he was dry, then he slid out, wiped up with the towel I had handy, pulled up his pants, and was heading for the door.

"Datum that was nice. Imma hit you back sometime."

Whenever you want, stud. Whenever you want.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.