[Sperm Pig] The kid

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

I call him a kid even though he’s 26. It’s still comparatively young— especially when he wants to fuck me.

I generally only go for daddies.

But he’s been persistent and we’ve been texting back and forth for quite some time trying to come up with a mutually agreeable meetup.

It worked out for us last night at 6 pm.

He shows up and he seems a bit shy— especially given all the ass he fucks. He also seems like he might be on something (very dilated pupils).

But he’s cute. Blonde. Decently muscular. And obviously not wearing underwear.

We start messing around— which consists of no kissing, no rimming, and no sucking of me. Just me basically on my knees blowing him.

Then we stripped and got down to business.

He was quite specific about how he wanted to fuck. Me on my back. Me working his nipples— LIGHTLY. As in barely brushing them. And I needed to pull my legs toward my chest while working his nips.

While he had a nice cock (6.5” or so), all the caveats on the fuck made it… mechanical. And it was a fairly uncomfortable fuck, too, as it turns out.

He was rolling me up onto my shoulderblades which was kind of crushing my neck. And then the shape and length of his cock along with the stroke angle allowed his dick to just stab into my prostate and bladder.

During the entire fuck (45 minutes of fairly continual pumping) it felt like I was gonna piss myself. And he was poking precum out of me like crazy. It was coating my belly by the end.

The kid may have bred me a couple times during the fuck. Or maybe once with a ton of edging and precum. It would appear that he was ready to blast, but then he’s just pause for a bit and start sawing away again.

All I know is that my ass was getting very used— and felt very wet. Like more wet than just lube would make me.

But I will say this: when the boy finally came, (finished) it was intense. As he got closer and closer his nips got more and more erect. And my light brushing just made him go crazy and made his cock like steel.

And the liquid heat inside my ass felt incredible.

I kept his donation inside me as long as I could the rest of the evening, but eventually I was just too “full feeling”. So I purged him.

It was a lot.

And then this morning at 4 am when I got up to piss, I farted and BLOP! Out poured even more of his load! It was still on the bathroom floor when I finally got up.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.