first time at bath house taking raw load

jcklvrga

ToTally understand having some purr-fect Adonis stud slowly seduce you and before you know it his rock hard BB 10" extra fat condomless 30yo fit Fit FIT Brazilian DJ/Personal Trainer w/unreal 6-pack ab muscles and the best smooth naturally tan skin has convinced you to lie on his bed while he preps G for himself and an extra strong dose 4U SO that even while he is shoooooooooting the first few mega-squirts of thick warm cum deep inside your "only been bred by my first BF" NEwly nutted hole... you manage to push him off shouting 'i said pull out b4 Goddammit! But the next morning what does he do while u r both sober?! He slides up behind, slowly gently dips his fat tip in your juicy cum-puddled hole that is sloshing even tho he only squirted two spurts b4 you got him to pull out. but it feels so fucking amazing and you think "There's a very good chance he only tops raw and might even be clean" so you moan, reach across him to grab his bubble bbutt and coach him deeper into you until he nuts you a second time only this round you smile, frenchkiss and count five breeding spunk shots until you lose count from that wet squishy totally knocked up raw anon pighole you won't be able to desperm (assuming U even do) Until you walk all the way crosstown to the privacy of your own bathroom toilet!

ToTally understand having some purr-fect Adonis stud slowly seduce you and before you know it his rock hard BB 10" extra fat condomless 30yo fit Fit FIT Brazilian DJ/Personal Trainer w/unreal 6-pack ab muscles and the best smooth naturally tan skin has convinced you to lie on his bed while he preps G for himself and an extra strong dose 4U SO that even while he is shoooooooooting the first few mega-squirts of thick warm cum deep inside your "only been bred by my first BF" NEwly nutted hole... you manage to push him off shouting 'i said pull out b4 Goddammit! But the next morning what does he do while u r both sober?! He slides up behind, slowly gently dips his fat tip in your juicy cum-puddled hole that is sloshing even tho he only squirted two spurts b4 you got him to pull out. but it feels so fucking amazing and you think "There's a very good chance he only tops raw and might even be clean" so you moan, reach across him to grab his bubble bbutt and coach him deeper into you until he nuts you a second time only this round you smile, frenchkiss and count five breeding spunk shots until you lose count from that wet squishy totally knocked up raw anon pighole you won't be able to desperm (assuming U even do) Until you walk all the way crosstown to the privacy of your own bathroom toilet!

HotCanadian,

It's like you fucking know me... I want to surrender myself over to you....